How many times are you supposed to poop a day
It varies from person to person. Some go 3 times a day, and some go 3 times a week. It depends on what you eat and how full of it! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-times-are-you-supposed-to-poop-a-day ]
More Answers to "How many times are you supposed to poop a day"
- How many times a day are you supposed to poop?
- I do not agree with any of the other posters. Every 1-3 days is normal. After that it's called constipation. To go daily or more than once a day is not the norm for the average adult unless there is come intestinal issue going on. I am a Re...
- How many times is a 6 month old suppose to poop a day??
- Every baby is different. My son goes alot like 6-8 times a day. The doctor said that this is normal because it has always been normal for him. My best friend's baby goes once every other day and that is normal because it is normal for her. ...
- How many times do you poop a day?
- Yes it is ..if your stools are formed. Sounds like you are healthy. Everyone should poop at least 2 times in a day.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many times are you supposed to poop a day?
- Q: This is probably a weird question ha, but what how many times are you supposed to poop in a day? Lately i do more than i used to. Like a bunch of times a day like 2 or 3. What do you think? :D
- A: if your eating fastfood you'd prolly poop immediately afterwards. you need to change your diet or something. i dont know whats normal but my average is twice a week. oh also, consult your physician. hehe
- How many times are we supposed to poop per day?
- Q: Like how many times are we supposed to crap?
- A: And to think Ive been wasting my time with stupid thoughts like what is the meaning of life. You put it all in perspective for me.by the way, it's once a day.
- (Details inside) How many times a day is a healthy dog supposed to poop?
- Q: My dog is an 8 year old medium sized mutt.She's currently eating LAMS Mini Chunks Proactive HealthShe's pooping 2-3 times a day (normal, hard poop)This is normal, right?She's 30 pounds if it matters.
- A: That is within the range of normal, yes. A higher quality food with less indigestible fillers (like corn, wheat, soy, beet pulp, and animal byproducts) would decrease frequency and amount. One of mine poops once a day, one twice.
Prev Question: How do you get a cramp out of your leg
People also view