How many people have died from Swine Flu this year
43 countries had reported 12,022 cases of H1N1 infection, up 854 from 11,168 on Friday. 86 people had died from the virus so far. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-people-have-died-from-swine-flu-this-year ]
More Answers to "How many people have died from Swine Flu this year"
- How many people die in mexico died from the swine flu this year??
- 1,536,739 people in total have died from the swine flu total.
- How many people die from the swine flu yearly?
- There are no statistics on this. This A-H1N1/09 Virus only began being tracked in late March 2009, so by early August, with less than 4 months of data, the answer to your question just does not exist yet. It is having mild effects on most...
- Can a 14 year old girl die from swine flu because she has asthma??
- I have asthma too and no it doesn't mean we will die if we were to get swine flu, however it does put us at a higher risk of developing complications. Asthma is a risk factor because the flu virus infects the endothelium cells in the lower ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many people in an average year die from swine flu?
- Q: This is for a class project. i don't care how many people have died in 2009. I've been trying to find out in an average year, with out any pandemics or anything like that, how many people die from swine flu?
- A: I think you have a misunderstanding about the question of the class project. There's no average year for this Influenza A "swine" flu because it's new. Your project might ask about average influenza deaths per year and those are up to 500 000 per year worldwide.Regarding "yarpa darpa"'s long answer: It's amazing that you quote and wrote so much and yet could get it so wrong.The designation H1N1 has nothing to do with "the first virus of the year". The designations have to do with the proteins that are part of the influenza virus and the different genes it has to express these.The reason why it was called "swine flu" first was that the strand was 2 parts swine influenza, 1 part human influenza, and 1 part avian influenza, so it caught on like that. However, when all this confusion arose about pigs and pork and several countries rushed to kill thousands of healthy pigs they decided to change the name, because it's an inaccurate name that leads plenty of people to the wrong conclusions. Nevertheless, this swine/human/avian Influenza A H1N1 IS a new influenza virus.On the contrary the seasonal influenza this year is human influenza A (H1), A (H3), and B.
- How many pregnant women died from the regular seasonal flu last year?
- Q: Does anyone know? Apparently everyone is making a big deal about 25 pregnant women dying from H1N1 Swine Flu this year and I know that many people die every year from the flu. Does anyone know where to find the stats for how many died last year? Thanks!
- A: This says 2 in total, both recently.It also says a total of 100 people in the whole world have died of the swine flu.The article is from this month.
- how many people in UK have died from swine flu WITHOUT underlying health problems?
- Q: after hearing today that the 6 year old girl died from something other than the flu i was wondering how many people exactly have died from swine flu who have been healthy in all other waysthanks
- A: Last I heard 2.BUTOne they didn't know the details and it sounded as if the 2nd had possibly got some previous asthma problem.
Prev Question: What are symptoms of broncidus
People also view