How many different STDs
Today there are over twenty-five different STDs, and some of the most common ones are without cures. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-different-stds ]
More Answers to "How many different STDs"
- HIV-AIDS Herpes Genital warts Hepatitis B Hepatitis C virus Vaginits Chlamydia Gonorrhea Syphillis Pelvic inflammatory disease
- The sad thing about sris is that your body doesnt build up an immunity to them. This means that you can catch them again and again, and even more than one at the same time. It doesn’t stop there, Some sTDs, as you can see from the chart, ha...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a good site to learn about many different types of STDs?
- A: I go to the CDC (Centers For Disease Control and Prevention) website for most of my information:http://www.cdc.gov/std/default.htmYou can also try WebMD, Wikipedia, and Planned Parenthood websites.
- How many different STDs are there? ?
- A: A lot, lol.GonorrheaSyphilisHerpesHIV=>AIDSHPV(Genital Warts)ChlamydiaTrichomonus--I'm sure there are a lot more, but those are the ones that come to mind..I know most of those are pretty prevelant. I hear syphilis is on the rise again :*(Makes me VERY glad I never fooled around too much and married young, heh.
- do you have to get seperate urine tests to find different stds?
- Q: Iv had a urine test done for clamydia and goneria but not tric. I know tric is found by a urine test. so if a urine test can find some stds cant it find others that require a urine test in the same test?
- A: Urine tests are only used for gonorrhea and chalymdia. To determine if you have trich, your Dr. will need a vaginal swab and then he or she will look at it under a microscope. That is the only way to diagnose trich. Blood tests are used for Hepatitis, HIV and Syphilis.
Prev Question: What is aseptic
People also view