How many cases of Swine Flu in VA
There have been no confirmed cases of swine flu in Virginia. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-cases-of-swine-flu-in-va ]
More Answers to "How many cases of Swine Flu in VA"
- Which cities states or countries have deaths or cases of swine fl...?
- CURRENT SITUATION UPDATE 09/27/09 More than 1 million Americans have been infected and nearly 600 have died from A-H1N1/09, the CDC estimates. It currently is the strain that accounts for almost all flu cases in the US. HOW LONG ARE YOU C...
- How common are cases of swine influenza?
- Infection with swine influenza virus has been detected occasionally in humans since the 1950s and human disease is usually clinically similar to disease caused by infections with human influenza viruses. Cases of swine influenza in humans u...
- Where were the first cases of the swine flu Novel H1N1 in Mexico ...?
- The illness is believed to have begun in La Gloria, a small town in southern Mexico, although it may have actually been a "silent epidemic" circulating unknown in Mexico from as far back as January 2008. The first confirmed and re...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- 2 cases of Swine flu in VA?
- Q: so that now adds to the 109 cases making it 111 cases in the US as of 7PM EST April 30, 2009.. the cases are mild as been reported on the VA department of health website. a man from eastern Va and a female from central Va.just letting people know.
- A: ohh thanks i live in va =( im scared now
- Swine Flu in VA????????????????
- Q: Ok im doing a report for my class on sine flu how many cases there is today its due tomorrow and i got it assigned todayand my assigned city is Roanokehow many cases are in Roanoke?thanks :)
- A: you dumb hoe.have you watched the news?have you asked the local doctors.no one on yahoo answers would know this your retarted for asking it on this site.
Prev Question: What is ngu
People also view