How long does razor bumps last
Most razor bumps only last about a week, unless they are picked or irritated, which can make them last a lot longer.ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-razor-bumps-last ]
More Answers to "How long does razor bumps last"
- How Long Do Razor Bumps Last?
- Razor bumps can last from a couple of days to a couple of weeks, as each bump is an infection of the hair follicle, resembling a pimple. Prevent razor pumps from occurring with beauty tips from a...
- How long do Razor bumps last? or is it a rash?
- The skin down there is much more sensitive, so it could be a temporary rash, no big deal. Usually it's better to shave in the direction the hair grows, not against it. Also, after you shave, scrub the area gently with a sponge and shower ge...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long do razor bumps last on your head?
- A: lol!
- How long does razor burn last?
- Q: Well im a 16 y/o guy, and the other day I shaved my legs for the first time. I then got bad razor burn all over both thighs, the pain seems to have eazen but its getting really itchy and I got the red bumps all up my leg from it. I just want to know how long this will last? And is there a way to speed it up?The reason I did this was because my mate dared me to.Alot of guyz around our skool did it so i didnt caremade a quick 20 bucks :PMy legs were really hairy to, so I havent really minded the look of em all shaved.
- A: Use an after shave lotion and the burn will go away in a few seconds. First, be ready for a quick sting when applying it. Afterward the burn will be gone.
- How can razor bumps last?
- Q: I shaved like two months ago on the bikini line down there and got razor burn (not too bad). A day or two later my girlfriend started this new thing where she likes to lay on top of me (fully clothed of course) and watch movies. Thats when they got irritated. I let the hair grow back but never treated them with anything. I just shaved again and they got a little worse. For the most part aloe vera takes away all of the iching or pain. They cause no discomfort now...but how long can it take for them to go away??
- A: It may take some time, but to speed it up use some hydrocortisone cream it really works!!
Prev Question: What is eczema, and how is it treated
People also view