How long does it take to get over colds
Although some colds can linger for as long as 2 weeks, most clear up within a week. More questions? ChaCha is here for you 24/7! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-to-get-over-colds ]
More Answers to "How long does it take to get over colds"
- How long does it take to get over a cold?
- Five days at the least. Drink a lot of water. Get a lot of sleep. Buy some Vitamin C drops and some orange juice and take a few Vitamin drops and some orange juice. Do NOT over do it on the orange juice. You will get sick to your stomach. D...
- How long will my cold last?
- Two weeks with treatment. Fourteen days without treatment. =)
- Do those winter colds and spring hay fever seem to take to long t...?
- You can be affected by airborne irritants such as: ･ Dust Pollen Dander Bacteria Chemicals ･ Excessive dust "Stuffy" rooms Some rooms feel hot or cold when the rest of the house feels comfortable ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take a neutropenic teen to get over the common cold?
- Q: Okay so my a** of a cuzin sneezed in my face 2 days ago and now i'm broke down with a cold but my colds are more terrible because I have chronic neutropenia but anyway does anyone know how long it'll take for this cold to end or is their a way to get rid of it?
- A: should be no different from others if you don't have other complications. Cold is caused by virus, but bacterial superinfection can be a problem; watch out not to develop into pneumonia.
- How long does it take to get over a chest cold?
- Q: My dad is 55. He has diabetes. He's currently sick with a chest cold and I'm just worried. Can you please recommend any medicines too?And what's the usual course of a chest cold. Like how long does it last?
- A: I'm 60 and when I have a chest cold I take Airborne to get a lot of Vitamin C and Mucinex as an expectorant to get the phylum out. Other than that lots of liquids and rest.
- how long does it take a baby to get over cold?
- Q: shes 11 weeks old... and im not bfing, how long does it take to get over a cold :[ its been 5 days so far..the baby has the cold.. not me.
- A: I hate to tell you it depends, but it does. My little guy had his first cold this summer and at four days I ended up taking him to the doctor bcz he sounded very 'rattley' when he breathed. All was OK but what I read about colds was VERY true for us: when kids get a cold often times they will get better for a couple of days and then get sick again. We spent the better part of six weeks with on again off again colds. I was glad to be rid of them! Now whenever we return home from any errand I wash his hands (he touches everything) to help keep the germs away.
Prev Question: Does Hydrocodone thin your blood
People also view