How long does it take to catch a cold
The typical common cold incubation period is from two to five days, but can be as little as ten hours. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-to-catch-a-cold ]
More Answers to "How long does it take to catch a cold"
- hi! im like your boyfriend i catch colds and chest invections very easy always have them. and yes you will get it unless you have a powerful body. but it dnt help if you are both in the same room and stuff coz the flu afaperates around the ...
- With a common cold, person to person contamination usually occurs. An infected person will pass their virus by leaving their germs on a surface for you to touch later. After touching this surface you touch your nose or mouth, thus picking u...
- you will probably get sick in like a month
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take to catch a cold from someone?
- Q: My boss has come into the office with a bad cold. I am getting married in 4 weeks time. If I catch the cold how long will it take and will I be over it before the wedding? Last thing I want is to be sneezing through "I do"
- A: dependes how bad the cold is what strain it takes on your body and what your immune systems are like but a cold will take 3 days to develop in your body so just dose yourself up eats lots of vit c and rest to give your immume system best chance of not catching it.
- How long does it take to catch a cold?!?
- Q: My sister visted me a couple of days ago and is now blaming me for her cold!How long does it take from coming into contact with it to coming down with symptoms?
- A: With a common cold, person to person contamination usually occurs. An infected person will pass their virus by leaving their germs on a surface for you to touch later. After touching this surface you touch your nose or mouth, thus picking up the infected person’s germs. You can also catch a cold by encountering or breathing secretions someone has sneezed into the air.So you can usually catch a cold automatically when you come into contact with cold germs, but don't show signs until 48 hours later.
- did i get sick from this kid?How long does it take to catch a cold.?
- Q: so i just started kissing a boy and a day later i started to feel the symptoms of a common cold.. im not sure if you can get sick that fast.. How long does it take?also he hasent been sick.. so can i ctach these germs from someone that isnt even sick?
- A: Yes,why not?! because viral infection need short incubation period.
Prev Question: Can drinking too much water cause diarrhea
People also view