How long does it take to bleed out if you slit your wrists
I have no idea, you should probable seek professional assistance if that's what your thinking about doing. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-to-bleed-out-if-you-slit-your-wrists ]
More Answers to "How long does it take to bleed out if you slit your wrists"
- How long does it take before you bleed to death if you slit your ...?
- Well there are a number of factors that can determine this . the Heart rate of one who is disturbed enough to do such a thing is most likely expirencing high tension and anxiouty which will cause your hart to pump your blood out much faster...
- How long does it take you to bleed to death after you slit your w...?
- Depends on your blood pressure, how deep an incision, skin warmth etc. You have 8 pints, losing 2 is fine, three causes damage, 4 is permanent damage, unconsciousness, 5 is almost invariably fatal If you are brought to hospital you may be...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take before you bleed to death if you slit your wrists?
- Q: This is a question for a character in my creative writing assignment, so please don't give me the number to some suicide hotline.
- A: depends how deep you cut, and whether you hit an artery.
- How long does it take you to bleed to death after you slit your wrist?
- Q: Just askin
- A: Depends on your blood pressure, how deep an incision, skin warmth etc.You have 8 pints, losing 2 is fine, three causes damage, 4 is permanent damage, unconsciousness, 5 is almost invariably fatalIf you are brought to hospital you may be reperfused (re-blooded in effect)In a warm bath, unconsciousness in around 20 minutes with arterial incision, 40 minutes or so for death or beyond point of retrieval unless you're in hospital.
- How long does bleeding out take?
- Q: I'm refering to a deep vertical slit in either both wrists or the jugular vein. Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks.
- A: If that's how you want to go, what does it matter how long it will take? Besides, no one can answer that for you. If you do it and get nervous, you may jump around a bit and that will certainly rush things along. If you stay calm the process will take longer. Don't do it anywhere that will have to be cleaned up by anyone you love. They still have to live there after you check out.
Prev Question: When you have sharp pains on your back what is that a sign of
People also view