How long does it take for the tongue to heal
A tongue laceration will take approximately a week to heal. If the person smokes it may take a little longer. Keep ChaCha'n! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-for-the-tongue-to-heal ]
More Answers to "How long does it take for the tongue to heal"
- How long does it take for your tongue to heal?
- the good thing is that your tongue is one of the quickest things to heal. The bad thing is that there isn't much you can do to speed it up. Just keep it clean and don't bite on it anymore. You should try rinsing with Listerine or something ...
- How long does it take a tongue piercing to heal??
- Well your tongue really doesnt start to hurt until the day after you get it pierced. The piercing itself doesnt hurt at all, bitting my tongue hurts worse, and im a ***** lol. Although for the first 3-5 days your tongue will be swollen, ten...
- How long does it take for a tongue ring to heal??
- youll find it very painful to eat solid foods for several days after. it varies from person to person, i couldnt change the jewellery on mine for over 2 months till the swelling went down totally! although it was only noticeabley swollen ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how long does it take to heal a cut tongue? Help?
- Q: I found some cut in my mouth yesterday morning and it hurts, how long does it take to heal? its the 2nd day of my tongueHow many days does it take?
- A: the tongue is the quickest muscle in the entire body to heal itself. As with ears which could take years for piercings to close up, the tongue should heal within a month or two. So as you just have a cut it should heal very shortly!
- How long does it take for a tongue piercing to heal?
- Q: I want to get it done badly, I'm just slightly worried about the after-care & healing. How long does it take?Does your tongue swell/bruise badly?Do you have to eat soft food after?& for how long?Thank you so much <3
- A: I have mine done and If I remember correctly you can't eat dairy or drink beer for a while (2 weeks maybe?). Also no performing oral sex for like 3 weeks (which can be a plus lol) and you just have to rinse your mouth with antiseptic mouthwash after smoking, eating, whatever. Mine was pretty painful for about 2 weeks and I ate mostly mashed potatoes and lost 5 lbs. I ate a lot of ice as well, which made it feel good and it brought the swelling down.
- How long does it take for the tongue to heal?
- Q: 3 days ago I bit the side of my tongue really bad causing a small chunk to come off and it's the worst pain when trying to eat or talk and I was wondering if anyone knew how long would it take to heal
- A: sounds akward depending on the size of the chunk you may need surgery :l but if it is small, a few weeks
Prev Question: What does cloudy pee mean
People also view