How long does it take for somas to get out of your system
Soma gets eliminated from our system pretty rapidly, with terminal elimination half-life of approximately 2 hours. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-for-somas-to-get-out-of-your-system ]
More Answers to "How long does it take for somas to get out of your system"
- How long does it take alcohol/soma's/weed to get out of you're sy...?
- Some people say weed takes 30 days to get out of your system... alcohol takes no time at all. If you need to get clean, buy "detox pills" from a local herb store [about $5] 2 days before you have to be clean, and just drink lots o...
- How Long Does It Take To Get Soma Pill Out Of Your System??
- Soma will not show up in a drug test. The length of time it's in your system is 3-5 days though.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how long does it take to get somas out of your system?
- Q: i have to go take a drug test tomorrow adn i took nine somas on tuesday and i need to kno how long they take to get out of me!!!help.
- A: what are somas and maybe i can help?
- How long does it take for a soma to get out of your system to pass a drug test?
- Q: I need to know how long it takes for a soma to get out of your system so you can pass a drug test??a urine testI DONT CARE IF IT IS ILLEGAL!! your comment is irrelevent
- A: Soma is not a narcotic and will not show up in a urine drug screen.Soma is sometimes prescribed as Soma with codeine. You can tell by the label. Codeine is a narcotic and will show up in a urine drug screen for approximately 3 days after you take it.
- how long does it take to get somas ,zannys and val out of your system?
- A: Soma (Carisoprodol) is predominantly dealkylated to meprobamate in the liver, and to a lesser extent hydroxylated to hydroxycarisoprodol and hydroxymeprobamate, followed by conjugation and excretion. The half-life of carisoprodol is approximately 100 minutes. Some individuals have impaired metabolism of carisoprodol, and exhibit a half life of 2-3 times that in normal subjects. The half-life of meprobamate is many times longer, between 6 and 17 hours. As a result of the significantly longer half-life of meprobamate relative to carisoprodol, accumulation of meprobamate during chronic therapy may occur.Both drugs are excreted into the urine and are likely be detectable for several days following cessation of use.
Prev Question: What makes people talk in their sleep
People also view