How long do flu symptoms last
Flu symptoms usually last 3 to 7 days. They often start improving gradually after the first 2 days or so. ChaCha on for more! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-do-flu-symptoms-last ]
More Answers to "How long do flu symptoms last"
- How long does the flu symptoms last?
- The flu symptom usally last for about two to three weeks.
- What is the first symptoms of the flu?
- The Flu Symptoms. Symptoms of Flu could include fever, headache, cough, fatigue, nausea, tired, sore throat, weakness, and dizziness...
- What are the Flu Symptoms and How Long Do They Last??
- Usual flu symptoms include can last 2-10 days each: * Weakness and aching in legs, arms, back * Headache * Nasal congestion * Loss of appetite * Sore throat * Fever and chills
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long do the cold/flu symptoms last after the initial exposure to herpes?
- Q: Does it feel exactly the same as a cold, or is it more like a severe flu? My partner, who may have been exposed to the virus, is exhibiting cold symptoms but no outbreaks or lesions on his penis.
- A: For me, it lasted about 5 days, and was more severe like the flu.Basically it is an infection, so you run a high fever, have sore skin, feel shivery and cold/hot and feel weak and off-colour. Obviously, you don't have the facial/nasal symptoms of flu, or the sore throat. Those symptoms started for me about four days after exposure.To anyone who thinks herpes only produces localised symptoms and you don't get sick with it:When you first catch herpes your body is fighting a new infection, so it is normal to have symptoms of that infection - such as a fever. It doesn't happen to everyone, but it happens to a high proportion of people catching herpes for the first time. Symptoms are usually described as 'flu-like' and can be severe.Colds and herpes: yes, a cold can trigger a herpes outbreak. And recurrent outbreaks, or cold sores, do not usually cause flu-like symptoms or a fever. But recurrent herpes CAN occasionally give you a fever etc. It is an infection, and if your body struggles to fight it you will have a fever. This can happen to people with cold sores or genital herpes. I have had to go to the emergency doctor with a high fever due to a recurrent herpes outbreak in the past. That happened a year after my primary outbreak; these days, herpes doesn't make me sick any more.The fever isn't always due to a cold - it can be caused by the herpes virus itself, especially in new infections.
- How long would swine flu symptoms last, untreated?
- Q: By untreated I mean without visiting the doctor....
- A: your going to die
- How long do swine flu symptoms last?
- A: it depends of your immune system!I`m working in health and we have ~6-8 new cases of swine flu every day....the flu is transmitted by touch, you touch a surface that has been infected by someone else, then touch your face such as your mouth, your nose or your eyes and presto, you have the flu, a mask isn't going to prevent that. In fact, if you have infected hands and take the mask off or put it on, you will still get the flu. The best preventative measures are to wash your hands frequently, and NEVER ever touch your face without first washing your hands. Not even to rub an itchy nose, which is a pretty automatic gesture, so you have to be very aware of your hands and what you do with them.so H1N1 (Swine flu) swine flu is something to be worried about!so better be careful and also be be prepared if you catch H1N1 (Swine flu)!in that case TAMIFLU is a good (probably the best) product that fights against H1N1 (Swine flu) and other types (H5N1, H3N2, and H1N2 virus)!I do not know if any pharmacies carry TAMIFLU but I do know that you should read more about the product here: http://www.drugdelivery.ca/s3353-s-TAMIFLU-118804-s.aspxand here: http://4rx.com/online-pharmacy/categories/antiviral/tamiflu.html?affId=89267Swine flu cases in the U.S. doubled to 1040 and Mexico’s toll of flu-related deaths reached as many as 8149. World Health Organization declares “Public Health Emergency Of International Concern”. How long will we wait before we decide it’s time to protect our family?Already, U.S. officials are urging that nonessential travel to Mexico be avoided, the European Union has told travelers to avoid outbreak areas, and Australia, Japan, Singapore and South Korea are screening air passengers.How many more people have to die before we start taking the Bird & Swine Flu seriously? Tamiflu can save our life if we should be infected by the H5N1, H1N1, H3N2, and H1N2 virus.
Prev Question: What are the symptoms of strept throat
People also view