How do you you get rid of puffy eyes in the morning
Putting something cold on your eyes will help get rid of puffiness in the morning. A cool cloth, cold eye mask, or cold spoons. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-you-get-rid-of-puffy-eyes-in-the-morning ]
More Answers to "How do you you get rid of puffy eyes in the morning"
- ･ 1 Use an ice pack. If you have an eye mask that can be cooled, this is preferable, but even a simple... ･ 2 Hydrate your under eyes. Many cosmetic companies make creams and lotions specifically for the eyes... ･ 3 Use makeup to de-accentu...
- You can purchase under eye concealer. I also heard that if you put hemorrhoid cream on before you go to sleep that it helps decrease the puffiness.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do i get rid of puffy morning eyes?
- Q: Every morning i wake up with pounds of extra skin over my eyelids and i cant help but cringe when i look in the mirror. ive tried everything to get rid of them but they are just so puffy and i find myself having to wake up extra early to let them deflate... any help??
- A: try massaging them before you go to sleep.
- how do you get rid of morning puffy eyes?
- Q: i have been getting big bags under my eyes every morning and i hate it.i know im getting enough sleep, but they still come.i hate them.they make me look so tired and old.how can i get rid of them.please help!!!
- A: cold tea bags cucumberor as the models usepile cream (for bottoms)
- Get rid of puffy eyes in the morning?
- Q: Each morning when I wakeup, I have puffy eyes..why? The puffiniess doesn't go until lunchtime…my eyes tend look normal again…what can I do about this..I don't have time for cucumbers and tea bags in the morning..I do use a good eye cream day and night…any tips?
- A: i have same problem, and though i've never use it, i heard that preparation-h is the best
Prev Question: Can I have more information on the symptoms of cancer
People also view