How do you take off your own braces
If you attempt to take off your braces you run the risk of fracturing your teeth. You will also have the glue left behind. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-take-off-your-own-braces ]
More Answers to "How do you take off your own braces"
- Does Anyone Know A Way(s) That I Can Take Off My Own Braces WITHO...?
- DO NOT DO THIS! It would be really easy to chip or completely break off a tooth. You need proper tools and experience to do something like this.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Anyone take off your own braces?
- Q: Has anyone or know of someone who has taken off their own braces? If so, how did you do it? Tips? Problems
- A: Interesting, yeah I've had a patient who took off his brackets(braces). He first pulled out the wires using a sharp pin to take off the elastic modules holding the wire. then he used a diagonal 5/8 hardware wire cutter and used it to hold the brackets sideways and peeled it off easily. But I don't think it would be nice to do. But, as you wish, this is an effective tip though.
- How do you take braces off your own teeth?
- A: You don't.
- Can I take my own braces off?
- Q: I need my braces off pronto, but I'm a college student, and I don't have the money to pay for them to be taken off, i joined the marines, and for me to go to basic training, I need them taken off.
- A: ahh idk if i would try that myself.maybe you can call someone from the marines and they can find somewhere to get it done for free, or maybe theres a dentist or someone in the marines who could do it. good luck.
Prev Question: What is difference between alzheimer and dementia
People also view