How do you know if your finger broken
If there's swelling, bruising, or tenderness around the injured part. There will be immense pain, and you may notice a deformity. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-know-if-your-finger-broken ]
More Answers to "How do you know if your finger broken"
- How do I know if her fingers broken?
- Ahh, well you shouldn't leave it there now should you? Lol.. But seriously get her X-Rayed. If there's nothing wrong, then its probably those things where you get your finger pushed back by a basketball and it leaves like a bruise-looking ...
- How do I know if my finger is broken?
- did you close it on a joint (where the finger bends) or on the bone (in between the joints) Can you move the finger? Is it numb or tingly? Does it hurt if you tap it lightly on a table? (seriously just try it) These are important to unde...
- What are the symptoms of a broken finger?
- The main symptoms of a broken finger are pain immediately after the trauma, and sometimes a deformed finger. ･ A true fracture usually will be painful, but a broken finger may still have some range of motion and ... ･ Usually within 5-10 m...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can you tell if your finger is broken?
- Q: I hurt my finger today at school and I can't tell if it is broken or just jammed. It is really swolen and I can't move it. It hurts to touch it and is black and blue. Anyone konw if it is broken or not and anything I can do overnight so it won't get worse?
- A: It's really hard to tell if a finger is broken without an x-ray. I jammed my thumb really good once, and thought it was broken, but it wasn't. The best thing to do would be to go to the doctor's and get checked out. Meanwhile, tape your injured finger securely to the neighboring uninjured finger (be sure not to cut off blood flow to the finger). This will splint the finger, and keep it from getting damaged further. You also might try icing it, to reduce pain and swelling, and taking ibuprofen or alleve (if you aren't allergic to it).Hope this helps!
- How to tell if your finger is broken or just jammed?
- Q: I think my finger may be broken, but how do i tell if its just jammed or broken?
- A: If it is swollen and deformed all around then chances are, it's broken. If a finger is jammed, then it is only around the joint so if your joint is purple and bruised then most likely it is jammed if the rest of your finger isn't affected. If you don't want to see a doctor right away, i suggest you wrap your finger in a medical wrap (you canget from walgreens) and don't move it too much. Put ice on for the first 24 hours and tomorrow if it is just as bad or worse, then you can assume that it's broken and you'll have to get a splint. Don't worry about it it'll be better in no time. =]
- How to tell if your finger is broken?
- Q: I hurt my finger today, someone through me a basket ball and I didn't catch it, but it smacked my finger and It popped.I think it might be broken but I don't know, I can't bend it except for the top joint of my finger. It's black and blue and swollen. What should I do?
- A: Can you curl it up all the way? No? Hospital!
Prev Question: What exactly is an iron defiency
People also view