How do you know if you need to pass a kidney stone
Likely you will be in a lot of pain. Enough to send you to the ER. Drink lots of water and see a doctor ASAP if you are in pain. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-know-if-you-need-to-pass-a-kidney-stone ]
More Answers to "How do you know if you need to pass a kidney stone"
- Do You Need to Know How to Pass a Kidney Stone?
- Are you currently suffering from the medical condition; renal stone disease? Perhaps you know it better as kidney stones? If this is you and you are trying to work out how to pass a kidney stone with minimal pain and in the shortest tim...
- How do I know if I pass kidney stone(s).?
- When your in huge pain when you pee then your probably passing kidney stones.
- Can you pass a kidney stone and not know it?
- Yes, definitely. I never had an operation for one, but I have had many small ones. I was in emergency, about 4 yrs ago, saying, wow, I am in pain, and I have chills and shaking. Simple scan showed a tiny, tiny stone, that got stuck on the...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take for kidney stone pain to pass?
- Q: My boyfriend passed a kidney stone earlier this morning, and is still weak from the pain in his side. He has to go to work tomorrow afternoon and his job is labor intensive. Is it normal to still have pain after you pass a stone, and if so, how long does it take to go away?Thanks :]
- A: poor boyfriend it is painful i was in the same situation for a week U.S doctors said the only way was gettin the stone out but my aunt bought me some mexican pills which i saw a diffrence in 3 days no more pain i noticed i pee like water with sand but it said it was normal i also drank cranberry grape juice and water
- need to pass a kidney stone help!?
- Q: Please list any home remedies for passing a kidney stone. Least painful is best. Any real suggestions?? Anything will help!
- A: Ugh, poor thing. Drink a lot of water and avoid tea or iced tea. You can take 800 mg or ibuprofen every 6 hours and I would advise taking that dose as I said even if you don't feel you need it.
- How do you pass a Kidney Stone Fast?
- Q: I have strong abdominal pain and the doctor says its kidney stones its the second time i have had the pain which last for months How can i pass the stone fast so that the doctor can analyze the stone. Im only 13 so nothing Extreme please.
- A: If they are calcium stones lemon juice might perhaps help.
Prev Question: Can you drink when you have a UTI
People also view