How do you know if you have an ulcer in your stomach
Symptoms of a stomach ulcer include a burning or gnawing in the stomach lasting from 30 min - 3 hrs and recurrent vomiting. More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-know-if-you-have-an-ulcer-in-your-stomach ]
More Answers to "How do you know if you have an ulcer in your stomach"
- How Do I Know If It's A Stomach Ulcer?
- With ulcers it means your stomach has produced so much acid that it is eating away your stomach liner which has caused a hole(an ulcer) in your stomach and that the acid reflex has gotten worse and that is the caused of the ulcer. The d sho...
- What is a stomach ulcers? how do u know that u have a .?
- XXXXXXXX, A stomach ulcer is a small erosion (hole) in the gastrointestinal tract. The most common type, duodenal, occurs in the first 12 inches of small intestine beyond the stomach. The main symptom is a burning or gnawing feeling in the ...
- Does anybody know what it feels like to have a stomach ulcer??
- The symptoms of ulcers are different in different people. Some people don’t even realize that they have an ulcer but some feel strong pain or a burning feeling in their stomach. Indigestion, heartburn, dyspepsia and hunger pangs are some of...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is an ulcer a hole in your stomach lining?
- Q: I don't know much about ulcers but I'm pretty sure my friend is lying. He is a compulsive liar sometimes and he told me that he got an ulcer removed. He said his ulcer was the size of a golf ball. I thought ulcers were holes in your stomach??
- A: -You cannot get an ulcer removed lol. Your friend is lyinggggg.-You're absolutely right with your definition. This is the def of ulcer: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ulcer
- If There Isn't Any Food in Your Stomach, Will the Stomach Acid Make Ulcers?
- Q: My mom says that if you don't eat, then the stomach acid will eat away your stomach and make ulcers, because there isn't any food to digest. Is this true?
- A: No it is not true.
- How do you know if you have an ulcer in your stomach or bleeding?
- Q: Okay well i took only like 5 midol today (nice to know right) sorry but i was in pain! On the bottle it says that taking more than recommended could result in internal stomach bleeding. I think its just me but my stomach has presure and i feel nauseated are these symptoms of internal bleeding and how many pills do you think i would have to take to have stomach bleeding?
- A: A stomach ulcer and internal bleeding aren't the same. You have to take many more pills to get a symptom so extreme as stomach bleeding. An ulcers symptoms are just stomach cramps and pains, eventhough your not sick. Usually caused by stress.If you have internal bleeding- you will know. You will pee and #2 blood constantly, not counting your period. It will also be very painful.
Prev Question: Should i pop a blister
People also view