How do you know if you have a vaginal infection
Vaginal discharge, itching, and burning are common signs of the various forms of vaginitis. Thanks for ChaCha'ing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-know-if-you-have-a-vaginal-infection ]
More Answers to "How do you know if you have a vaginal infection"
- How do you know if you have a vaginal infection?
- itching, burning, discharge , smell- you need to make an appt. , it only takes about a half an hour, the actual exam is about 5 minutes, and is a little uncomfotable but not painful- if you see a male doctor a female nurse will be in the ...
- How do I know if I have a vaginal infection?
- well it may be because you are on your period try taking a long hot bath a wash down there good but i dont thank you have a infection it just because you are bleeding down there just rember to wash down there daily when on your period
- Does anyone know what type of vaginal infection i might have??
- If it looks like cottage cheese it is probably a yeast infection. If it smells foul/fishy and kinda greenish it is probably bacterial vaginosis. Either way if this is your first time with bad smelling discharge best to have a doctor take so...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What vaginal infection would need antibiotics?
- Q: I went to see my family Doctor for a prescription I take regularly but she said I had to come in later today as I had an infection and needed anti bio tics.She herself will not be in but another Doctor will!!She said NOt to worry it was not STD that I knew from the start.What infection in the vaginal area would need to be treated with anti bio tics.Thanks in advance.
- A: Cervical infections can be a reason for why an antibiotic is prescribed (an example only).
- Can a yeast infection be caused by the antibiotic cream prescribed for bacterial vaginal infections?
- Q: I seem to have acquired a yeast infection three days into taking my medicine for my bacterial vaginal infection. What should I do? Continue taking the antibiotic gel until it's gone and then get yeast infection medicine? Is this normal? Help.
- A: yes sometimes depends on the brand or your condition ain't really what it suppose to be
- How long is it before you notice flagyl working for a vaginal infection?
- Q: How long is it before you notice flagyl working for a vaginal infection? like Trich?
- A: normally about 48 hours.....if you dont get any relief within 72 hours (3 days) check back with your doctor....the drug isn't working for you.....
Prev Question: Can herpes be transfered by sharing a drink
People also view