How do you get rid of the white stuff on your tongue
To speed up healing, try mixing 1 part hydrogen peroxide and one part water and apply it to the canker sore with a cotton swab. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-rid-of-the-white-stuff-on-your-tongue ]
More Answers to "How do you get rid of the white stuff on your tongue"
- How do you get rid of The White stuff on tongue?
- yeah i had them...it turned out that they appear when a person sleeps with his mouth open and air enters makin' the bacteria start doin' their thing'....
- How do I get rid off the white stuff (Oral Thrush) on my tongue p...?
- yes! oral thrush is easily treated! unfortunately you can't get rid of it permanently because the fungi that cause it live on our skin normally. go speak to your dr. and you can get a prescription for it. they're often inexpensive and work ...
- How do i get rid of the white bacteria stuff on my tongue??
- Get a tongue scaper, and Listerine doesn't kill good bacteria unless you like swallowing mouthwash, good bacteria live in your intestines.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how do i get rid of the white bacteria stuff on my tongue?
- Q: Hi im 17 y/o's male, ive tried nearly everything, i use Kforce, which is a brand that gets rid of bad breath and the tooth paste is also used to apply on the tongue which then i use a tongue scraper to get rid of the white stuff.But that doesnt seem to be workin... the white stuff is still there even after i scrapped it off theres still traces of white stuff and when it comes to night, i check it and it looks like its growing a little bit by bitso i continue to scrap it.Is there any mouthwash or anything that gets rid of the white stuff thats better then listerine cause i heard listerine helps but it kills off the good bacteria too.i Floss everyday morning and night, and i use the Kforce stuff.thats the linkhttp://www.breezecare.com.au/aus/bbrefill.htmli live in australia by the way.please help me i just wanna get rid of it cause its still causing me bad breaththank you for your help.
- A: Get a tongue scaper, and Listerine doesn't kill good bacteria unless you like swallowing mouthwash, good bacteria live in your intestines.
- How Do I Get That White Stuff Off Of My Tongue?
- Q: I'm sure many people have this. You should know what I'm Talking about. I heard on the Tyra show (It was a coincidence, I don't watch that) that there is something you can do to get rid of that white stuff on your tongue. On the show they called it a white "film" over your tongue.I brush my teeth and my tongue every single day and it still doesn't go away.So, can somebody PLEASE tell me how to get that white stuff of of my tongue?
- A: buy a tongue scraper
- Getting rid of the white "stuff" on my tongue for good?
- Q: Hey im 16 years old and I wake up with this white bacteria looking stuff on my tongue, i use arm and hammer advanced cleaning toothpaste which cleans it off pretty well, but then part way through the day its back, and again at night. I have a decent diet except i drink a lot of soda. Is there anything i could take/use/eat that could help that would be great. Or if it is the soda just tell me that but i havent heard of soda causing it. Also i havent taken any antibiotics or medication for a long time. Any advice would be great =)Thank you
- A: Pick up a tongue scraper at the pharmacy. It's much more effective than brushing your tongue with the tooth brush. Also use a mouthwash like Crest Pro Health morning and night.
Prev Question: What is hemroid
People also view