How do you get rid of cottonmouth
Chew gum whenever your mouth feels dry. Gum will naturally produce saliva and keep your mouth from drying up while you chew it. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-rid-of-cottonmouth ]
More Answers to "How do you get rid of cottonmouth"
- How to get rid of water moccasins(cottonmouth snakes) do they hav...?
- To attract water moccasins you need more than water. They must have prey as well. If you have fish in there also, you might attract some. Most likely the snakes your neighbor has is really water snakes. They are the most often mistaken for ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Getting rid of cottonmouth snakes?
- Q: I am looking at purchasing a property in Mississippi and the owner says the back part of the property has water mocassins around the pond. I am deathly afraid of this snake, especially this kind and I want to know if there is something I can do without draining the pond to make the environment unacceptable to this snake so that they will just move on. Is there a prediator of this snake or what other suggestions folks have to get rid of them.
- A: Are you sure they're cottonmouths? Harmless water snakes are often mistaken with cottonmouths since they are extremely similar in appearance and behavior. I have personally seen it hundreds of times, even by animals control officers and other "so called" experts. Cottonmouths prefer swampy areas and avoid people. Water snakes, on the other hand, are often found in people's backyard ponds. And water snakes are abundant in Mississippi.
- How to get rid of water moccasins(cottonmouth snakes) do they have any natural preditors?
- Q: neighbors have a pond, we would like to put in a pond, except that cotton mouths would take over it. Just bought the land and need help with this problem.
- A: To attract water moccasins you need more than water. They must have prey as well. If you have fish in there also, you might attract some. Most likely the snakes your neighbor has is really water snakes. They are the most often mistaken for cottonmouths. Dark, large bodied snakes with a triangular head. They spend a considerable amount of time in trees above the water and are usually the species that people find falling in their boats. I wouldn't be overly worried about a cottonmouth....as a matter of fact, I'd be thrilled if I ever had them around! Nothing like a reptile in it's natural setting.
- how do u get rid of cottonmouth?
- Q: ive had it for like 3 weeks now! (from weed) and during those three weeks i havent smoked anything and today i did for the first time in those 3 weeks and now i have it WORSE then EVER !!!
- A: eat fruit.. fresh fruit
Prev Question: What is the best way to get rid of puffy eyes
People also view