How do you get rid of chlamydia
Antibiotics are the cure for Chlamydia. Be careful next time! ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-rid-of-chlamydia ]
More Answers to "How do you get rid of chlamydia"
- Chlamydia ( C. trachomatis ) is effectively treated with antibiotics. Your doctor will probably conform with the CDC guidelines and prescribe Azithromycin in a single oral dose.
- There is a certain procedure that you need to follow to treat yourself of Chlamydia and primarily you will find that antibiotics are being used to treat the disease. You will find that one dose of azithromycin or a week's dose of doxycyclin...
- To treat chlamydia, you take an antibiotic . The most popular antibiotic for chlamydia is called azithromycin . It's popular because you only need one dose of it. Many people who have chlamydia also have gonorrhea . Your health professional...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you get rid of chlamydia which has been in your body for 2 years and has caused fertility problems?
- Q: I have recently been diagnosed with polycistic ovaries, and I have nwo learned that it is the cause of chlamydia which to my knowledge has now been in my body for 2 years. I have been told that it may be impossible to get pregnant, I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions to how this may be treated as I am reluctant to talk to specialist at this stage as I am still in disbelief, any help will be grateful.
- A: first of all, chlamydia can have no symptoms, however a typical symptom in women is a very small bleed just after sex. get it treated now, using the drugs prescribed, usually a course of antibiotics, get your b/f treated at the same time too, it can cause damage internally to your reproductive organs so get treated fast, search yahoo images for chlamydia symptoms and dont worry about talking to a specialist about it, its very very common nowadays, they'll have seen another 10 patients that day before you, dont wory and good luck
- How long to get rid of Chlamydia?
- Q: If i take the one dose of azithromycin (Zithromax ) will i be ready to go in a few days or like a week?
- A: Chlamydia is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections. Fortunately, it is also one of the more easily treatable ones. You don't need any expensive medications or tests to get rid of it. Most cases of chlamydia disappear one to two weeks after the start of treatment.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET RID OF CHLAMYDIA AND GONORRHEA?
- Q: MY COUSIN WAS TREATED FOR CHLAMYDIA N GONORRHEA. BUT THE DOCTOR GAVE HER 1 SUPRAX AND 4 AZITHROMYCIN...DO SHE SUPPOSE TO GET MORE PILLS R IS THAT ALL SHE NEEDS TO MAKE IT GO AWAY? N HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE 4 IT TO GO AWAY?
- A: The doctor gave her enough. It should be gone when she is out of medicine.
Prev Question: Is throwing up bad for your throat
People also view