How do you get rid of boil on your skin
Soaking the boil, if it's in a soakable place on your body, in warm water will help to relieve pain and draw the boil out. MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-rid-of-boil-on-your-skin ]
More Answers to "How do you get rid of boil on your skin"
- What can i do about boils?
- Furuncle Treatment. View diagnostic tests, medical proecedures, otc and prescription drugs on Healthline Treatment Search. There are 4 procedures and 7 prescriptions found for Carbuncle...
- How Can BoilX Get Rid Of A Boil On The Skin?
- Even though you may be suffering from a boil on the skin, BoilX is not applied to the boil itself. Instead, it is applied as an oral spray. This should be sprayed under the tongue up to three times a day, and is claimed to be the most effic...
- How do u get rid of boils on your skin ?
- I believe that you may have a condition called Hidradenitis Supprativa. It is a condition of re-occurring boils/ cysts/abscesses , that are often misdiagnosed as ingrown hairs, herpes, being unclean and folliculitis. This is a newly diagnos...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to get rid of Skin boils?
- Q: My aunt gets skin boils in all the places that are embarrassing like under her armpit and between her legs. How can she prevent or get rid of these boils?How can she keep them from coming back? Is she stuck with them for life?
- A: YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THOSE AREAS WELL TO PREVENT THEM. TO GET RID OF THEM YOU NEED TO HOLD A HOT WATERED CLOTH ON THEM FOR A FEW DAYS. IF THEIR NOT GONE WITHIN 2 WEEKS ID SEE A DOCTOR.
- How does someone get rid of a boil under thier skin?
- Q: Whats the best way without surgery or going to the doctor?
- A: DONT TOUCH IT. DONT SQUEEZE IT. Warm soaks, compress and patience. Theyre caused by a bacteria that lives on your skin. Switch to antibacterial soap to help avoid them in the future. They hurt like crazy dont they?
- how do u get rid of boils on your skin ?
- Q: right when one goes away another one pops up somewhere else
- A: I believe that you may have a condition called Hidradenitis Supprativa. It is a condition of re-occurring boils/ cysts/abscesses , that are often misdiagnosed as ingrown hairs, herpes, being unclean and folliculitis. This is a newly diagnosed skin condition , but there is a lot of info out there.Here is a link :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidradeniti...If this sounds like it might be you, READ it, PRINT it out, and TAKE it to your DOC.Its better to try to start treatment soon, it can spread over the body if left untreated. These boils can become quite large and painful. Sometimes even lasting for weeks or months , do not attempt to POP them they can then tunnel under your skin and spread all over the body. Most common areas are armpits, groin, binkni line, inner legs, and intimate places and basically anywhere that sweats and rub against clothing. Stress is a big inducer.There is some support groups at MSN (http://groups.msn.com/HidradenitisSuppor...and yahoo, and I am open for questions!I have had this for 8 years, I was misdiagnosed for a LONG time, It was very embarrassing, painful and scary. I am just trying to help out so you don’t have to wait as long as I did.
Prev Question: What causes boils and how do you prevent them
People also view