How do you get rid of a yeast infection without going to the doctor
To cure a yeast infection you can buy an over the counter medication called Monistat which usually cures infection in 7 days. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-rid-of-a-yeast-infection-without-going-to-the-doctor ]
More Answers to "How do you get rid of a yeast infection without going to the doctor"
- How to get rid of yeast infection without going to the doctors??
- ･ I understand not wanting to talk to your dad about this but since it is a normal thing that can happen ... ･ Casey R 13/07/09 The best thing for you to do is tell your dad he’ll totally understand.You are growing ... ･ 13/07/09 its okay ...
- Is there anyway you can get rid of a yeast infection without goin...?
- I agree you should see a Dr. But I used to take antibiotics at times and it would give me yeast infections every time.Finally my daughters Pediatrician told me to get some Acidophiles from the health food store to counteract the antibiotic ...
- How can my boyfriend get rid of a yeast infection without going t...?
- There is a natural way to cure yeast infection. A former yeast infection sufferer claims to have complete relief from yeast infection in12 hours using no drugs. Source: http://tinyurl.com/atac4r And... be sure you two to treat the infection...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I get rid of a yeast infection without going to a doctor?
- Q: I think I have a vaginal yeast infection, because it has been swollen, itching, burning, and i have a cottage cheese like discharge around the vaginal opening :/this is the first time it has happened to me and idk what it is, but reading online makes it seem like yeast infectionwhat do i do to get rid of it?? helpp
- A: Call the DR.. and ask for an over the counter medicine, but you should get it checked out!!!!
- what is the best thing to do to get rid of a yeast infection without going to the doctor. is there a home?
- Q: remedy? and what should i avoid eating til i get over this?
- A: if you stick a tea spoon full of natural yoghurt into your vagina once daily . yoghurt is acidic and makes vagina mucosa unhospitable for fungal growth , it is also a great prevention if you get frequent attacks. but best is to get anti-fungal medication from a doctor
- How to get rid of yeast infection without going to the doctors?
- Q: I'm 16, and am pretty sure I have a yeast infection. I don't live with my mom, and I don't want to tell my dad to go buy anything and I can't drive. I think it'd be weird to tell anyone to go buy anything for it.. So what could I do to cure this or if you have to buy something what do you get for it? Help please. I don't want it to get worse.
- A: I understand not wanting to talk to your dad about this but since it is a normal thing that can happen to all women, you shouldn't feel shy about it. You can pick up an over the counter treatment at Walgreens or such, I have heard that drinking a lot of cranberry juice can help flush it out. Another thing I heard of is inserting plain yogurt in the vagina, theory being that the yeast cultures in the yogurt will kill off the yeast in the vagina. It wasn't easy getting in there first of all, keeping it there, so I didn't have much luck. Here is an article that I ran across that might be beneficial for you. It has a lot of good advice like not wearing tight clothes, cotton underwear, and keeping a healthy diet and such. Give it a glance over and reconsider approaching your dad.
Prev Question: Can you get headaches from wearing your contacts too long
People also view