How do you get rid of a wart <herpenguin>
Superglue and it worked. Just put Superglue on the wart, after a few days it comes off, then re-apply.Thank you for using ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-rid-of-a-wart-%3Cherpenguin%3E ]
More Answers to "How do you get rid of a wart <herpenguin>"
- ･ 1 Boil water and soak a soft cloth in it. Squeeze out the water. Place the cloth on the wart for 10 minutes... ･ 2 Protect the skin surrounding the wart with petroleum jelly. Carefully apply salicylic acid just to... ･ 3 Cover the wart ti...
- If you are burdened by the embarrassment of a common wart on your hand, then this information will give you basic steps on how to help get rid of it. Warts are frustrating as they are difficult to treat and do not have a definite cure. But ...
- In time, they will go away on their own - but that could take a year or so. Keep irritating them and it will help to get rid of them. First, use small sharp scissors to cut of the dead, doesn't hurt part. Perhaps use a file to file down som...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I get rid of a wart on my ankle without seeing a doctor?
- Q: I had a wart for a good 4-8 months now... and I really want to get rid of it. Do home remedies work better or wart treatment products that freeze them? I'm unsure so please help. And please tell me how to apply it or where to buy it.
- A: I would attempt the over the counter type remedies...If that doesn't work I definitely would see a doctor versus trying some weird method an interweb poster makes
- How do you get rid of a wart, without going through a doctor?
- Q: I have a wart on my hand and i really want to get rid of it. I have never had one before so it's not something common, but this wart doesn't seem to go away. I have tried a lot of the treatments found at CVS or Rite aid, and none of them seems to work. So before i go to the doctor, is there anything i can do on my own to get rid of this wart?
- A: You can put duct tape arounf the area of the wart and then after a little bit take it off.
- How can I get rid of this wart on my finger?
- Q: I have had it for over a year now. I've had about five liquid nitrogen treatments and each time it is only got bigger. I have also used wart paint (salactol) from a pharmacy. Now my doctor says there is nothing more they can do and the pharmacy has said the only solution would be more liquid nitrogen. Is there any way I can get rid of it rorever? I live in London.
- A: Burn it,
Prev Question: What causes random headaches
People also view