How do you get rid of a skunks smell
Mix 1 quart 3 percent hydrogen peroxide, 1/4 cup baking soda and 1 teaspoon liquid soap or dish detergent and bath with it. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-rid-of-a-skunks-smell ]
More Answers to "How do you get rid of a skunks smell"
- ･ 1 Mix about a quart hydrogen peroxide with about a 1/4 cup baking soda to make a thick paste. Rub it... ･ 2 Rub baking soda into your pet's skin or into carpeting and furniture. Vacuum or rinse away to get rid... ･ 3 Use Skunk-off, a chem...
- i have heard that you can get rid of it by soaking in tomato juice or somehing but im not sure it works ･ Bath in some tomato sauce. ･ but open the windows. ･ get some air fresher and a fan.
- Yuck, that is all that can be said about the unfortunate scent of smell making it into your house car or worst of all on your pet. If your pet is the unfortunate victim you may want to check with your vet for a product they recommend or you...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Whats the best way to get rid of skunks and the skunk smell?
- Q: I have a stupid dog that really likes skunks. She has the tendancy to run right up behind them and get sprayed directly in the face. She recently got sprayed again. Does anyone know the best way to get rid of the skunk smell on dogs, carpets, etc. And does anyone know how to keep skunks off of your property?
- A: If your dog gets sprayed by a skunk, put him into the bathtub with tomato juice in it.
- how can I rid skunk smell out of house?
- Q: how can I rid skunk smell out of house?I opened up the windows and turned on a fan and it only increased the intensity of the stink! I live on the 2nd story of house on a few acres and it smells as though the skunk was right outside my window. I am fearful all my clothes are ruined not to mention the smell is noxious.
- A: you have to find out where it sprayed and use the following solution 1 liter (or quart) white vinegar OR 3% hydrogen peroxide (peroxide may cause bleaching)1/4 c. baking soda1 tsp. dish detergent (de-greaser)
- How to get rid of skunks and their smell?
- Q: I live in a mobile home park that is right behind of some lake that is surrounded by nature, and tons of trees. Almost every wk I get a special visit from skunks and they often spray around my home, under, and even in the ceiling. It is an awfull smell. I am pregnant and it makes it worst since my morning sickness. They get inside my ceiling and all over the place. Does any one know what I can do to get rid of them or the smell? What keeps them away? Your help is truly appreciated. Thanks!
- A: Shake Away is a natural powder that you can shake around your property to scare away skunks and other critters.You can buy it or an item similar to it at a hardware, gardening store or any large chain like Wal Mart, Home Depot, etc. If you can't find it you can buy it online on amazon:http://www.amazon.com/Shake-Away-8004520-20oz-Urea/dp/B0002U2TVG/ref=sr_1_1/002-4677633-8379243?ie=UTF8&s=garden&qid=1178897707&sr=1-1As for the smell, there are various sprays and detergents for that. If its for a person's hair, body or clothing honestly tomatoe sauce works best. It cuts thru any stink.
Prev Question: What is the worst thing to happen to you
People also view