How do you get over a stomach flu
With stomach flu, treatment should begin with keeping the body hydrated, getting plenty of rest, eating bland foods, no caffeine [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-over-a-stomach-flu ]
More Answers to "How do you get over a stomach flu"
- How do you get over stomach flu?
- Stomach flu is actually Gastroenteritis and is not related to influenza at all. It is an inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, involving both the stomach and the small intestine resulting in acute diarrhea and sometime nausea and vomi...
- How long does it take to get over stomach flu?
- "Stomach Flu" is slang for gastroenteritis which isn't influenza but a virus in the intestinal tract. If you are not better by monday, go see a doctor. It usually passes within a week. It also interests me that you say you usually...
- How can I get over my stomach flu FAST?
- Honey if you have had this for 5 days it may be more than the stomach flu. You need to go to the Dr. Sweetie and get some Phenegran to help you with the vomiting. Also if you get this alot you might ask your Dr. to run a blood test on you c...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What should I eat after I get over the stomach flu?
- Q: I had the stomach flu for a couple days and I haven't eaten anything since Wed. I feel much better stomach wise but when I got up to start cleaning I felt like I was going to pass out :( I figure I need to eat something but I still have NO appetite. What do you think I should eat? I am a vegetarian so I do not eat chicken broth.
- A: Use the BRAT diet! Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRAT_diet My doctor actually told me about this one. I hope you feel better!
- Can you keep getting the stomach flu over and over?
- Q: I am prone to stomach flu but this is crazy! I have gotten the flu every two weeks for the last six weeks. It's not that bad it's mostly irritating. I can't get much done. It lasts a couple days than goes away and in two weeks...it's back! No insurance....is this most likely just the flu?
- A: Believe it or not there is no such thing as stomach flu. It sounds like you have a stomach virus that you aren't completely getting rid of. Or, is it possible that you have food poisoning? Have you eaten at the same place the day before or 2 days before you get sick each time?
- I have a very sharp pain in my upper left abdomen. Just got over the stomach flu a week ago.?
- Q: I've been over the stomach flu for a full week and haven't had any problems, but now when I bend over I get a sharp pain in my upper left stomach area (2 inches above and to the left of my bellybutton - left being MY left). I'm not having any problems other than that. What could this be?
- A: Does the pain go away when you walk around?If so, it's nothing serious. There's nothing on your left side.
Prev Question: How do you get liver cancer
People also view