How do you get bed bugs
You usually bring them home in your luggage from infested hotels. Inspecting fairly thoroughly for signs of bed bugs when 'MORE'? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-bed-bugs ]
More Answers to "How do you get bed bugs"
- The common bed bug is a small, reddish-brown insect. Bed bugs are oval-shaped with flattened bodies.
- You may get bed bugs from another place that is infested, like a hotel, motel, or bed and breakfast. Bed bugs live in places like mattresses, sofas, and other furniture. They usually get in your luggage and you accidentally take them somewh...
- Bed bugs live in the rugs, blankets, and upholstery. They come out and bite and then go back into hiding. You could pick them up during a sleep over, but it's really more of a house infestation than a person being infested. I moved into an ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much does it cost to get rid of bed bugs through orkin?
- Q: I'm not sure if I have them yet, My friend just called me and said that she found some all over her daughters mattress , she was at my house a couple days ago. I already called orkin pest control, they're coming tomorrow to see if I even have them. My house is ALWAYS spottless. does anyone know how much it costs to get rid of them?? please help
- A: Your best bet would be to get a few free estimates from local exterminators, not just from Orkin, in order to get the best rate.In fact, for your convenience, take advantage of the text-link ad towards the middle of the following handyman web page I came across that offers up to four (4) Free extermination estimates (it's the text-ad link towards kind of the middle that says, "Find Local Pest Control Services. Get Up to 4 Quotes Now...Free"):http://yourhandymanzone.com/Your_Handyman_Zone_How_To_Pages_Home_Improvement_Zone_Bug_Insect_Pest_Control.htmDo this right away, as waiting will cause the bedbugs to only multiply--ewwwwwwww! (Aren't they parasites? Be careful!)Good luck!
- My neighbors had bed bugs and had to throw away their mattress. How do I prevent them from getting in mine?
- Q: My neighbors across the hall had bed bugs and I saw them dragging out their mattress to be thrown away because the bed bugs had colonized inside the mattress. How do I prevent them from getting inside my mattress or box spring?? My mattress cost me about $1,500 and I really don't want to face the thought of disposing it.
- A: Keep the whole room clean. Vacuum not only around and under the bed, but also baseboards, closets, regularly clean drawers, etc. Here's a website: http://www.pestcontrolsupplies.com/Bedbug.htm
- How to discreetly get rid of bed bugs?
- Q: My wife and I live with the inlaws in S.E Asia, the house is normally immaculate. Our bed room is very small with a great deal of books and papers - she has a lot of clothes and little things everywhere. I picked up my book which is right next to the bed at night to see 3 of these little buggers run out from the pages - I squished them on sight! We've pulled the bed from the wall and thouroughly vacuumed it and the walls and crevices, tomorrow we plan to put all of the books and clothes in plastic bags with the hopes that if there are any more bed bugs - they will die in the plastic bags! We really don't want to alert her mam as she WILL respond badly and look for someone to blame - so we'd prefer to get rid of these things without her knowing (or) if she were to find them herslef and we could just play dumb and be surprised!They haven't really bit us all that much - we seldom have any bites do you think that this meens that there aren't so many bugs at this stage?
- A: I read the other answers, and was surprised. Use a pesticide for goodness sake and clean up the mess. Wash linens in hot water, vacumn the matresses after the pesticide. Good luck. The sooner you address this problem the better. Do you know what all this critters can do to you? Infections leading to staphs gane-green. I hope you don't have kids sleeping in that house. They are most likely in all beds and around the whole house. You CAN SEE THEM WITH THE NAKED EYE.
Prev Question: How do you know your about to have a heart attack
People also view