How do you fix an ingrown toenail? More
Wedge a small piece of cotton, such as part of a cotton ball, under the corner of your ingrown nail. This will help lift the MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-fix-an-ingrown-toenail%3F-more ]
More Answers to "How do you fix an ingrown toenail? More"
- ･ 1 The most common cause of an ingrown toenail is cutting the nail too short on the sides or tapering... ･ 2 The other most common way to get an infected toenail is by wearing shoes that are too tight or too... ･ 3 Treat the toenail as soo...
- Cutting the V shape in the toenail is actually to help prevent ingrown toe nails. It sounds like yours is already past that. Try soaking your foot in some warm water with some epsom salts (drug store) and then gently trying to loosen the sk...
- Justwunder is right the whole thing takes about 45-1 hr. The shots hurt insanely bad. Best advise breath through the shots, take 2-7.5 lortabs before appt. this will take edge off the shots. The biggest ? you have to make is if you want t...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to home-fix an ingrown toenail?
- Q: I have an ingrown toenail, and its not that bad right now, but i want to fix it before it gets worse, WITHOUT going to the doctors.should i just dig into my toe with a knife and rip out the toenail part?
- A: A knife...no. It would be much better to just cut your toenail with toenail clippers. Just put the edge of the clippers slightly under the nail and slowly work it towards the edge that is giving you problems. Don't get it too far under, but just enough so that you find the side of the nail when you reach it and then clip it straight across. Check the links below. They give you reasons for ingrown nails...like your shoes perhaps. Certain conditions like diabetes or other conditions can make ingrown toenails more serious problems if they lead to infections so be careful.
- Is there any way to fix an ingrown toenail?
- Q: I have the beginning of an ingrown toenail. It's starting to make the toe swell a bit, but it's not painful yet. Is there any way to prevent going into the doctor for this?
- A: Everyday gently pry the nail over the skin until the nail grows out a little. I used the blunt ent of a nail file to do this. Next time don't cut the nails so short and don't round them off too much.
- How to fix an ingrown toenail without pain?
- Q: I have a ingrown toenail and it hurts bad? Don't know what to do? Maybe doctor? Or home pain free ideas? NEED HELP FAST PLEASE!
- A: I wouldnt touch it if i was you go to the doctors
Prev Question: Do I have HIV
People also view