How do you clear up acne
Use a mild soap for sensitive skin but it doesn't matter exactly what type of soap you use. It can be designed for (TEXT "MORE") [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-clear-up-acne ]
More Answers to "How do you clear up acne"
- ･ 1 Find the product that works for you. You may be battling pimples, blackheads, white heads, or simply... ･ 2 Keeping your pores clean is another important part of clearing up acne. This is the best way to catch... ･ 3 If you have oily sk...
- First of all,u need a gentle cleanser to cleanse ur face and withdraw any impurities from ur face when it comes to combat acne.Try Neutrogena,Dove or Clean & Clear since these cleansers are gentle to ur skin and effective.Remember to us...
- First, not to down acne industries or anything like that but we must say that acne industries are pretty greedy these days. Each month you are going to find that a new acne product has come out on the shelf. If you suffer from some pretty b...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do people say that washing your face will clear up acne?
- Q: It just makes no sense at all.You know damn well that washing your face won't prevent or clear acne if you're a teenager in the middle of puberty.Hell, I wash my face three times daily with acne medicated cleansers, and that never stops them from actually coming, but the leave-in creams do.
- A: Did you try not washing your face at all? You'll never know how much more of what you have would have come up if u didn't wash your face. Washing doesn't mean acne-free but washing away the dirts and oils causing acne. It's just a prevention, not a treatment. Since you're in your puberty, your testosterone levels are so high and your body is still adjusting to the changes, these are some signs of puberty.Washing 3x a day is good enough and only wash it with recommended soaps/wash. And use a clean towel to wipe your face, not paper towels or tissues. These aren't really clean and might cause infection
- How long does it take for aloe vera to clear up acne on your face and help make your skin better?
- Q: I have been using aloe vera on my face for about three days now because many people have used it to clear acne and help your skin and it has reduced my acne a little. I was wondering how long it takes until you see results on your skin? Thanks
- A: Aloe Vera does not get rid of acne. Aloe Vera is used as an anti-inflammatory product. If you have inflamed acne (the big red ones) then you can use Aloe Vera to soothe them.
- What works better in helping acne clear up?
- Q: Any products, face wash, or any other thing that helps clear up acne or pimples fast and that actually works.
- A: any soap free cleanser works wonders. i like to use neutregena deep clean or garnier skin naturals to cleanse my face twice a day, and at night i apply small amounts of benzyl peroxide to my pimples and it works like magic. it dries up, but you just wash your face again in the morning and you can totally see the blemish has gone down considerably. i love the benzyl peroxide stuff. i get it in the Clean and Clear brand. and always refrain from picking at your zits and popping them because it will make everything so much worse. just let the products do their thing and drink plenty of water. ALSO....very important! sweating at least once a day REALLY helps to rejuvenate your skin and re fresh it! just get a real good workout so your whole body is sweating, then cool off by cleansing your face! and at least twice a week, exfolitate your skin with a nice apricot scrub. ;) hope this helps. it's my routine and i feel great in my skin. I cleance, then use a toner to even my skin out and freshen it up, and then i finsh off with an oil free lotion. takes about 3 minutes of my morning and night. works like a charm!
Prev Question: What side are your Apindex on
People also view