How do i know if i have chiggers
I have had chiggers. If you have red bumps with an unbearable itch, you might have them too. Chiggers are tiny (most can only>MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-know-if-i-have-chiggers ]
More Answers to "How do i know if i have chiggers"
- How do you know if you have chiggers?
- Chiggers Symptoms. The main symptoms are severe itching and red pimple-like bumps (papules) or hives. The skin rash may appear on sun-exposed area only. The rash may also stop where the underwear meets the legs. This is is often a clue that...
- How Do I Know If I Have Chiggers On Me?
- You will have itchy Red bumps. Trust me I had my share of chiggers lol.
- How Do I Know If My Dog Has Chiggers?
- Chiggers are mites and parasites on many animals including humans and dogs. Most commonly these mites are also called harvest mites. Most affected areas in dogs are head, abdomen and legs. Chiggers usually don't cause any symptom. Sometimes...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Q: I live in the SF Bay Area and found a lot of little red bugs on my deck and patio in my backyard.They are about 1/3 the size of an ant. I tried to see if one would crawl onto my hand but it just ran away.Any ideas what they are? Look like chiggers but didn't seem interested in biting me.
- A: Chiggers are so small ...you almost need a magnifing glass to see them....plus you usually find then in vegetation....grass....weeds...etc...... not in open areas......I dont think they are chiggers..... ones as large as you described ....could kill you....or make you think you where dying.....
- How do I get rid of chiggers in my backyard?
- Q: They are all in our grass, but the worst part is that they are all over the sides of our pool and in our pool. If anyone gets near the pool they attack! I tried buying some yard spray especially for chiggers and they're not in my yard so much anymore, but I don't know how to get them off/keep them off our pool.
- A: use a mixture of bleach and water mix 50-50 and spray as you need it .
- How do I get rid of the chiggers on my cat?
- Q: My cat has bright orange chiggers all along the ridge of her ear and some on her face. We took her to the vet and she gave us Revolution. We've applied it twice now, but they're only getting worse. HELP!OF COURSE regularly scheduled doses! I went to the vet a month ago. She applied the first. It didn't work very well, but I thought the second dose might go better. I did that a couple days ago but they're still there. I don't know about it being scabies though. She looked at one under a microscope and said chigger mite, and it certainly matches the descriptions I've found. I will go back to a vet if I have to, but the first trip was traumatizing enough for her. So if I can find an at home remedy (that's safe!) I'll try that first.
- A: Go to another vet!!! how do u know they are chiggers, they could be scabbies! She may need an injection of medication for mite treatment!
Prev Question: Why is my pee is brown
People also view