How do i get rid of my freckles
You will not be able to completely get rid of freckles but you can lighten them. Avoid sun exposure, use lemon juice -MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-get-rid-of-my-freckles ]
More Answers to "How do i get rid of my freckles"
- I have freckles too but I never found a way to get rid of them. If you sit in the sun, they get darker, so you wouldnt want to do that. Here are some new things i just found though: Stay out of the sun whenever possible and wear sunscreen w...
- Ok I have a few freckles i used to adore them when i was a kid but now I'm getting really annoyed with them. I've been searching way to receive rid of them but there never any straight forward answers. I dont want to go for laser treatment ...
- First use a facial self tanner. Darkening your skin tone will tone down your freckles. Jergen's facial self tanner doesn't turn orange. Use a mineral powder one shade darker than your skin tone, or the same colour as your tan, and top with ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can i avoid or get rid or freckles ?
- Q: I have loads of freckles on my face ect but i really want to get rid of them. But if i get rid of them im probly gonna get them back so is there any way i can get rid of them with out getting them back .?.?.
- A: Lemon juice lightens them.And also where sunscreen because the sun darkens them.
- Can skin products containing kojic acid COMPLETELY rid freckles? Or can Hyrdoquinone only do that?
- Q: Im looking for something to rid my freckles completely and heard about the dangers of hydroquinone. does anyone know any good products?
- A: You will never be rid of freckles, you can only fade them. The minute you get out in the sun they will start coming back. So make sure to use a sunscreen always.
- How can you get rid of freckles that are caused by the sun?
- Q: I hate my freckles and my mom says to just put sunscreen and they'll go away soon but nothings happening. How do I get rid of my freckles without using expensive or harsh treatment.
- A: they will go away by themselves after a while
Prev Question: What are the symptoms of west nile
People also view