How do I find out if my knee is broken
Go to ER is you find that the knee joint-not your kneecap-has been dislocated, or obvious broken bone with pieces of bone visible. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-find-out-if-my-knee-is-broken ]
More Answers to "How do I find out if my knee is broken"
- Is my knee broken?
- There are lots of things that can go wrong with knees. If you are young, one of the problems is Osgood-Schlatter disease. You can find out about it at Mayo clinic which is a respected national medical group, at: http://www.mayoclinic.com/he...
- How do i know if my Knee is Broken ?
- Breaking your knee or your elbow is about the most painful break you can suffer. By saying that you can move it a bit, means it is definitely not broken. Swelling takes time to come up, but if it were broken the docs would have realised rig...
- How do you fix a broken knee?
- Aqua therapy will help with weight loss without hurting the knee. Once you are just plump and not too overweight then you can see if you still need surgery. My mom lost 75 pounds and her knees are much better now. She had a bad fall a few y...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I broke my toe 3 days ago but now my calf is starting to hurt?
- Q: Sometimes if I stand it starts to sting and if I bend my knee AND flex my foot, it hurts. Is this some temporary thing or does my toe have something to do with this?
- A: to compensate for the pain in your toe you will subconsciously alter your gait to protect the toe. this will use your muscles in a way not usual for you and cause stress and tightening of these muscles. hot baths or ibuprofen will sort it out
- How Do I Know if my knee is broken?
- Q: Whenever my left knee touches something, like If It hits something hard, it starts hurting a lot. And when I touch my knee in this one spot, it feels different than my right knee, and it feels like a bone is out of place.I don't know if it's just plainly sprained, or if it's broken.
- A: Try going to the doctor :/
- volunteer opportunities for someone with broken knee?
- Q: i broke my knee a week ago and have been unable to start school this semester, but i feel like i need to do something constructive with my time. i am not interested in campaign volunteering, however i am interested in animals but volunteering to walk dogs is obviously out of the question. does anyone have any alternative ideas?
- A: If your mobility issues confine you to your home, you can look into online volunteering. Project Gutenberg is always looking for online volunteers to proofread texts which are made freely available to the world.http://www.gutenberg.org/ If you have professional expertise as a web designer, database developer, or translator, or you are an outstanding internet researcher, you can look into helping organizations working in and for the developing world (third world), via http://www.onlinevolunteering.orgIf mobility is not restricting you completely to home, and you could volunteer onsite in an office: VolunteerMatch (http://www.volunteermatch.org), Idealist (http://www.idealist.org), Change.org (http://www.change.org) and CraigsList (http://www.craigslist.com) all list volunteering opportunities with thousands of organizations. Also, contact your local volunteer center; you can find this via the Points of Light Foundation web site (http://www.pointsoflight.org/centers/).
Prev Question: What is "5ths Disease"
People also view