How can you tell the difference between a yeast infection or an std
Some STD's and yeast infections have similar symptoms. If there is any doubt, visit your doctor for appropriate treatment. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-tell-the-difference-between-a-yeast-infection-or-an-std ]
More Answers to "How can you tell the difference between a yeast infection or an std"
- What is the difference between yeast infection symptons and sympt...?
- there are several that have the same symptoms as a yeast infection (one of them being herpes). get some over the counter yeast infection cures (monostat and canesten are a few that work great). if the infection doesn't clear up within the t...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How 2 tell the difference between STD & yeast infection?-10 pts?
- Q: How can you tell the difference between if you have a std or just a yeast infection?-10 pts
- A: There are are three distinct ways to know about the yeast infection. to get more information about this visit below:Resources for Yeast Infection Causes, Cures, Symptoms, Treatment, Remedies:http://yeast-infection-guide.blogspot.com/2008/06/three-distinct-ways-on-how-to-confirm.html:)
Prev Question: What is the symptoms of prostate cancer
People also view