How can you prevent acne on you back
For milder versions of back or body acne a topical 10 percent benzoyl peroxide cream or gel may suffice. Severe acne, including cysts, should be treated by a dermatologist. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-prevent-acne-on-you-back ]
More Answers to "How can you prevent acne on you back"
- How to Prevent Back Acne
- A common problem haunting the life of many teenagers and adults is the back acne, also known as bacne. It is the reason why backless dresses and swimsuits stay put in your closet. This kind of acne is caused by perspiration and dead skin ce...
- Can I prevent my acne from coming back??
- The regimen that your dermatologist has prescribed will help you get rid of whatever acne pimples you have now, and it will also work to prevent new from appearing. By using your medication correctly and consistently, you can help prevent n...
- How to prevent acne from coming back after its gone??
- here are some tips for you # Wash your face at least 2 times a day with a wash specially designed for your skin type , try nivea visage it is amazing and cheap # Change your pillow case every few days so that your skin doesn't come into con...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- do i really need to wear sunscreen to prevent acne scars from coming back?
- Q: my acne scars have gotten very light and if i keeping doing what im doing im sure they'll be gone very soonbut i wonder if i really need to wear sunscreen when i go out everytime to prevent them from coming backi mean it doesnt make much sense because you would think if you get tan than ur whole face will get tan no only ur scarsso how does not wearing sunscreen make them worse?do i even have to wear it?
- A: Well there are many reasons to wear sunscreen every time you go out!!
- How do I prevent acne from coming back. I am now off antibiotics and face wash.?
- Q: I am taking MSM,heard it is great for the skin among other things so far so good.Yet at times it feels like its coming back. still break out around my chin at times also.and there small. plz help dont want to have to go back to those pills.
- A: When acne gets bad, medications are sometimes best. Wash your skin twice/day and hope for the best.
- How do I get rid of scars from former back acne and prevent it from coming back?
- Q: 2 years ago, I got minor out of control back acne that has finally cleared up to a manageable few tiny pimples a few months ago. I am very happy but the only problem is that the minor breakout left many many scars across my back. How do I get rid of the scars? Is this possible?Also, How to I prevent the pimples on my back from coming back?Thank you for everyone who answered.I am 13 and goes to the beach often in a bikini with my back shown. I'm really self concious about the scars and pimples. :-(
- A: Hello!As far as getting rid of the scars goes - there's no healer as good as time ... I guarantee that with the months and years the scars will diminish. If they're really bad, you can go to a dermatologist and get some sort of procedure (either involving lasers or creams). Preventing the pimples from coming back is more tricky. The main cause of pimples is hormonal, which, in its turn, is a genetic problem. So you can never guarantee that your pimples will never come back. However, it doesn't hurt to shield yourself from the sun a little bit, or avoid scratching your back, even if it itches.At the end of the day though, there's no need to be self-conscious. It's a cliche thing to say, but beauty DOES come from the inside, and I can testify (as an eighteen year old guy) that no amount of scarring one the back (or the face for that matter) will ever cause me to think of a girl as unattractive. So don't worry; you'll be fine!
Prev Question: What are some symptoms of strep throat
People also view