How can you numb your skin
Emla is a local anesthetic (numbing medication). Emla is used to numb the skin in preparation for a medical procedure. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-numb-your-skin ]
More Answers to "How can you numb your skin"
- Do they numb your skin before a body piercing?
- Dear Neha, I think its stupid to numb the place...tattoos and piercing show the braveness and the courage of people to be different and take the pain...if it didn't hurt...why would we be scared of people with tattoos(unless you know the pe...
- Numb skin on thumb! Is it serious?
- Don't worry about it. I get it all the time in my fingers too. Sometimes it's due to the cold weather, other times it can be a trapped nerve - nothing to worry about though, I assure you! Also, it can be caused by bad circulation. If you ge...
- How to Make Skin Numb
- ･ 1 Sit on your arm or leg. After a while, your leg or arm will fall asleep, causing pins and needles and... ･ 2 Numb your skin with ice. Rub your skin directly with an ice cube until it melts. This method is especially... ･ 3 Purchase numb...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do they numb your skin when you get a tattoo?
- Q: i know sometiems they numb your belly button when they pierce it,but do they numb yoru skin when you get a tattoo?i was jus curious:plol
- A: No that is just stupid it doesn't hurt that much.
- Things that numb your skin really well?
- Q: I know ice numbs your skin really well... Anything else that you can just rub on your skin and it will numb your skin for a short or long period of time?
- A: i have this baby gel that yuh can put on yuhr mouth that numbs it up to get rid of blisters and pains and stuff. so look for certain creams like that. a cream that numbs the affected area.
- What causes your skin to go numb?
- Q: On my right side from my shoulder blade around to my front rib cage under my breast but above my waist line is numb.To better explain the numbness, it is like when the dentist numbs you and your face loses feeling but starts to come back and is a little itchy and heavy feeling. My skin is also cooler feeling in the area then the rest of my body.
- A: It is blood circulation, but to be safe, go to the doctor.
Prev Question: What are the symptoms of strep throat MORE
People also view