How can i get rid of a stye in my eye
One stye home remedy is to apply a clean warm (not hot) wet washcloth to the infected eye. Hold the compress there for 5...MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-get-rid-of-a-stye-in-my-eye ]
More Answers to "How can i get rid of a stye in my eye"
- How do I get rid of a Stye on my Eye?
- A stye is actually caused by bacteria, an infection, often a staph infection, and you may need antibiotics to treat it, but sometimes it will go away on its own. Soften the stye by applying a hot, moist compress several times a day for at l...
- Does anyone know of a quick way to get rid of an eye stye??
- No offense taken. I know it sounds odd and harmful ( I had to google it myself to make sure I remembered correctly) but it's not .Its an old, old school remedy. Boric acid has many, uses.
- How to get rid of a stye in your eye
- ･ 1 Wash your hands thoroughly whenever possible. Styes form from bacteria from your nose especially. Whether... ･ 2 Taking a wash cloth, soak it in the warm water and bring to your eye several times a day. The warmth... ･ 3 Avoid squeezing...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to get rid of stye on eye?
- Q: I've just developed a stye on my left eye lid. It's still in it's early stages but is red and noticeable. I want to get rid of it as soon as possible, it's not the prettiest thing to look at it (it makes me look like i have one eye bigger than the other). Any advice?I heard that using a teabag works. Also heard that taking anti-inflammatority medicine also helps (like ibuprofen). Anyone know if these hold any basis?Many Thanks!
- A: Well, a little. What we usually tell patients is to soak your eye with a hot washcloth for 20 minutes at a time and wash your lids with a washcloth and warm water and baby shampoo. Do this twice a day. It usually helps it clear up pretty fast because they are usually blocked hair follicles or oil ducts, and this helps break up the blockage. IF you get gooky eyes, you might have an infection that would take some antibiotics. If it does not clear up in 5-7 days you need to see a doctor for sure.
- Is it possible to get rid of a stye on your eye?
- Q: Does anyone know if it is possible to get rid of stye's? I have one on my eye and it has been there forever, I really wish it would go away. Is there any way to get rid of it? Or at least minimize the look of it?
- A: old fashion medicine trick-------gently drag a gold ring band across the stye. you may need to do it more than once.
- How to get rid of a stye below your eye?
- Q: I have a small stye (I think) below my eye, it looks like a little pimple but it won't pop. How do I get rid of it? Any home remedies that you know will work? Its been there for over a month and Im tired of it!! Thanks :)Ok well after doing a little research Im thinking its a milia instead of a stye...any home treatment ideas for that?
- A: try holding a hot washcloth on it
Prev Question: What are the causes of eye headaches
People also view