How can i get mucus out of my chest
Try Mucinex. This medication is used for temporary relief of coughs caused by certain respiratory tract infections (e.g., bronchitis, sinusitis, or the common cold), especially when the cough produces phlegm or congestion. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-get-mucus-out-of-my-chest ]
More Answers to "How can i get mucus out of my chest"
- How do i get muscus out of my chest?
- Hi there,Hon. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. There is a medicine out there in the stores by the name of Mucinex. It is supposed to loosen up the mucus inside of you so you can easily cough it out. Nice hard coughs can loosen the mucus i...
- How to get of mucus from chest?
- try an expectorant like mucinex which has guaifenesin in it. For a more natural approach put some hot water in a bowl, put a few drops of eucalyptus oil in it and then place your head over top with a towel covering your head and the bowl. B...
- What is a good remedy to get rid of mucus in your nostril and che...?
- Living in Europe now, I have heard some crazy answers to this question. There are folks that believe in putting a peeled onion in your bed, there are those that believe in just Vicks Vapor Rub...but as a prior medical proffessional. (I am n...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you get small children to cough up and spit out mucus from chest congestion?
- Q: My 6 year old daughter and 2 year old niece have moderate chest congestion. The cold medicine they are being given is breaking up the mucus, but I can't get them to spit out the phlegm they do cough up. Any suggestions on a medicine they can take, or a way to teach them how to get the stuff out of their little lungs? It's only been a couple days, and it's not really severe, so I don't think they need to see a doc just yet.
- A: A humidifier helps a lot. Just place it in the same room as they sleep in while they are sleeping.
- How do i get this mucus out of my chest?
- Q: I had phenomnia and now i just have mucus in my chest/throat and i cant get it out?! Does anyone know what to do?
- A: I think Mucinex is supposed to help with that.
- How come i hack/cough out so much mucus but my chest x-ray shows they are clear?
- Q: How come when a doctor listens to my chest and takes x-rays of them they are perfectly normal and ok but, on a daily basis, im hacking TONS of clear and yellow mucus?
- A: Because the mucus is in your sinuses not your lungs. It sounds like you have a sinus infection too. Mucus should be clear/white when there is no infection present. It is yellow when there is an infection present and when the infection gets worse it is green.
Prev Question: Is hepatitis c curable
People also view