How can i get a burn to stop hurting
Mild burns may be treated with a topical burn ointment or spray to reduce pain, Cool water (not cold or warm)also helps with pain. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-get-a-burn-to-stop-hurting ]
More Answers to "How can i get a burn to stop hurting"
- How do U get a burn to stop hurting?
- cold water is the best/only first aid when you burn yourself - 20 minutes under the tap and no less. NEVER ice OR vinegar OR milk OR butter OR green tea OR mustard OR toothpaste OR sunscreen OR semen OR vaseline OR tomatoes OR vanilla extra...
- How Do You Get A Second Degree Burn To Stop Hurting??
- run under cool water will help with pain have you got any medication for pain - only take as per instructions of course if it is a bad burn it should be checked by a dr a burn will hurt for the first 24 hours
- Is there a way to stop brush burns from hurting when they get wet...?
- There are many different ointments that you can buy which have antibacterial and anesthetic properties so they aid in healing and help numb the area as well. Any wound will heal more quickly if it is clean, treated, and covered. I do not ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I make my sun burn stop hurting?
- Q: Hey, I spent the whole day at the beach today and I have a major sun burn and it hurts really bad! So what should I do I went in the shower and put cold water on it but thats all. So do you have any ideas to make it stop hurting? Thanx a bunch. :)
- A: Cold compresses. A bath in water as cool as you can stand it. What you need to do right now is to cool the skin as much as possible. Also, take ibuprofen for the pain and inflammation. Late tomorrow or early the next day, start putting moisturizer on it to keep the skin from drying out.Yes, everyone else is right about the aloe. Except that you said that you have a major burn and the first thing to do for that is to do something about the heat in the burn. You can use the aloe along with the moisturizer after the skin is cooled.My kids and I have had a few really bad burns and believe me, this method works the best. (It's also what a hospital would do for a burn)
- what can i do to make my burn stop hurting?
- Q: I burned myself this morning (5hrs ago) with my straightner and it still hurts really really bad..what can i do to make it stop hurting?
- A: Get some aloe lotion. There are also topical pain relievers that you can get over the counter (some antibiotic creams also have topical pain relievers)... These are pain relievers that you actually put on your skin instead of taking by mouth.
- How do I make a burn stop hurting so much?
- Q: I was making mountain pies and the iron was really hot from the fire and it just bumped my leg but it didn't hurt and didn't look bad so i didn't put it under cold water right away and now it is alot bigger and red and is starting to blister and it hurts real bad. After like 15 mins i put a cold cloth on it but everytime i take it off it hurts.
- A: well i at least hope your mountain pies turned out good...if it was worth the burn...i would also suggest aloe vera it's the best for burns...but my oma (great grandma) once told me that if i ever burned myself i should put it under hot water instead of cold because the hot water will take the sting out....but personally i would go with the aloe vera...good luck and i hope eating delicious mountain pies will take your mind off of yucky burn...
Prev Question: What is an angioplasty? What is an angioplasty
People also view