How can a woman tell if she is infertile
This can only be confirmed by a doctor but one big sign is not having a regular menstrual cycle. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-a-woman-tell-if-she-is-infertile ]
More Answers to "How can a woman tell if she is infertile"
- How do you know if you're infertile?
- There is a test called the Clotrimin Challenge. It involves taking prescription medication for 5 days, between days 4 and 9 after the first day of your cycle. You will get a blood test on day 3 and day 10. However, I doubt any doctor would ...
- How can I tell if I'm infertile?
- at your age you haven't even reached full sexual maturity, so why worry about infertility? for peace of mind, put your laptop somewhere else
- How do you find out if you're infertile?
- A fertility doctor. Find one in the yellow pages under Physicians
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Islamically speaking.... should a woman, who is infertile, tell it all to her spouse-to-be or fiancee?
- Q: as in her medical condition(s)
- A: Assalaam Alaikum Warahmatullah WabarakatahuI hope you are well Insha'Allah =)It is better to tell your suitor about it so as to prevent any problems later on if the wife were to regard not informing him about that as a kind of deception and indeed the Believers do not deceive one another.The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever deceives is not one of us.” Narrated by Muslim, 102.I know of many sisters who are infertile and Alhamdulillah their spouses have stuck with them, indeed this is the Decree of Allah (swt) and they just need to maintain Sabr as indeed matters are not in our control.@Anotherside: AlhamduLillah I am much better check your email Insha'Allah, Jazak'Allah Khair for all the duaa's =)
- Can someone please tell me all the fertiltiy testing that doctors do to see if a woman is sterile or infertile
- Q: I know the following:Low prosegtion levels.FSH levels.LH levels.Ovulation.
- A: i had bloodwork done, and an HSG. basically my eggs were getting old. i was 34 at the time. i had my daughter at 35, and i'm 37 now.here's a link from the WONDERFUL doctor who helped hubby & i conceive our daughter. it lists the tests HE runs. i'm sure most are pretty standard. you can check out the rest of the site for more info. it's VERY comprehensive info.good luck!http://www.ivf1.com/infertility-testing/
- How does a doctor tell if your sterile or infertile whichever it is for a man or a women?
- Q: What do doctors do to find out if I able to have children? Can my regular doctor do it or do i have to go to a specialist?
- A: To answer your question: You are worrying way too much. Go to your gynecologist and ask and discuss this issue. He/she is a Specialist and will be able to help you and your partner.
Prev Question: Can you Define panic attack
People also view