How are people tested for Swine Flu
The test for swine flu involves a simple nasal swab. The sample must be sent to a lab to determine whether or not it is swine flu [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-are-people-tested-for-swine-flu ]
More Answers to "How are people tested for Swine Flu"
- How will people suspected of having swine flu be tested and treat...?
- They will have a swab test taken from the throat and nose and this will be sent for testing. If tests show that they have probably been infected with the swine flu virus, antivial treatment will be given (Tamiflu). Close contacts (e.g. fami...
- How many people have swine flu?
- That's a hard question to answer because the figure is changing so quickly. If you want to keep track of U.S. cases that have been confirmed by lab tests and reported to the CDC, check the CDC's web site. If you're looking for cases in othe...
- Can people catch swine flu from eating pork?
- No. Swine influenza viruses are not transmitted by food. You can not get swine influenza from eating pork or pork products. Eating properly handled and cooked pork and pork products is safe. Cooking pork to an internal temperature of 160°F ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you get tested for swine flu, or H1N1?
- Q: i know thay take a nose or throat swab but like how long before you can get the results? Thanks :]
- A: it depends on your doctor and if they have a way to test in the office or if they need to send it away. i found out that i had it in about a day and a half. if you do have it they put you on a prescription for a few days.
- When getting tested for swine flu do you have to take a urine test?
- Q: Im sick and not sure if i have swine flu i smoked marijuana yesterday and i dont want to go get tested for swine flu if theyre gonna find pot in my system
- A: No- they will just take a swape of the mucus in your nose
- Swine flu vaccine has never been tested on people, mass injections are imminent, will Quackwatch protest it?
- Q: Quackwatch's mandate has been to attack only alternative therapies, using the logic that these treatments have not been proven effective through studies. Yet this swine flu vaccine that is being rushed through has not been proven safe for people, fear has been the overiding factor in getting it approved ( the same story with AIDS treatments in the past two decades). A vaccine for swine flu in 1976 failed, damaging the nervous systems of hundreds of people who took it, a condition called. Guillain-Barre syndrome.
- A: how can they?? that would mean they'd have to slam the very fibre of their own system ... i wonder how many of the physicians administering the vaccine will give it to their children or loved ones.http://www.naturalnews.com/026526_health_influenza_vaccines.htmlpeace baby♥
Prev Question: What are the symptoms of the disease called shingles
People also view