How are farts created
The gas comes from several sources: air we swallow, gas from our blood, gas produced by our guts, and gas from bacteria! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-are-farts-created ]
More Answers to "How are farts created"
- What creates farts?
- It's kind of like the gas,sulfur,in foods like spicy foods,fried foods,cabbages and things like that.
- How is a fart created?
- the breaking down of some food materials produces methane gas which is expelled from the rectum
- How to Create Fake Farts
- ･ 1 The easiest way to imitate a fart is to clench your lips together and blow between them. It makes "almost"... ･ 2 For the more lazy amongst you, there is that old standard "THE WHOOPIE CUSHION. All you have to do... ･ 3 T...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does lighting your farts really create a fireball?
- Q: Have they ever tested it on mythbusters? I think you should do the honors emily k. I aint doing it.
- A: does work..look up youtube
- Can any one suggest a good recipe to create long loud farts?
- A: Bubble and Squeak Recipe & Cooking InstructionsCooking this dish is easy, you’ll need the following ingredients:- Approx 1lb of left over boiled, mashed or roasted potatoes - Approx 1/2lb - 1lb of left over cabbage or brussel sprouts- A little butter or oil- salt and black pepper if desired.(you can adjust the quantities in your recipe for bubble and squeak to suit your personal taste as desired, some people like half as much cabbage as potatoes, some like half and half.)Now, either mash, or rough chop the potatoes…personally I use left over roast potatoes and rough cut them into bitesize chunks but traditionally you mash the potatoes. Chop or break up the cabbage into bitesize pieces too and mix both these together, adding a little salt or pepper to the mixture if desired.Then, add a little oil or butter to a frying pan or skillet and heat on a medium heat.When the oil/butter is heated, add the cabbage and potatoes and form into a patty and let cook.You might hear the distinctive squeak which gives bubble and squeak half of its name around this point. The ‘bubble’ part probably comes from the first stage of cooking the potatoes and cabbage which are typically boiled.When the bottom of the patty turns a golden brown colour you’ll need to flip it over to cook on the other side…and then, you’re done.Bubble and Squeak is typically served with cold meats (more leftovers from Sunday Lunch) and pickles as an evening meal but is also often served with breakfast with eggs, baked beans, fried tomatoes, sausages, bacon, and perhaps black pudding…a typical fry-up with the bubble and squeak replacing the potatoes or hash browns.Alternative Bubble and Squeak RecipesThere are lots of alternative ways to cook this very versatile dish. Traditionally, although this has been phased out, the left over cooked beef used to be minced up and added to the Bubble and Squeak and this is still an option you can try. You can also add corned beef or bacon bits for a little extra flavour.Although cabbage is the traditional vegetable used to partner the potatoes in bubble and squeak, you can also use brussel sprouts, or a combination of other vegetables. Throwing a finely chopped onion into the mix adds a little extra flavour too as will throwing in a few of your favourite herbs and spices.Experiment, it’s fun…and of course, you do not need left overs to make this dish either, just boil the cabbage and cut into pieces and boil and mash the potatoes and away you go. It’s just more traditional with leftovercabbageThe history and origins of bubble and squeak are not too clear but it seems the original recipes consisted of beef and cabbage mixed and fried, which later became beef, potatoes and cabbage or just potatoes and cabbage as it is vastly more often found today.
- How was the word "fart" created?
- A: It is in the Oxford English Dictionary and the earliest mention of the word is in the 1200's.The Old Enlgish translation is feortan. In Old High German it was ferzan. Apparantly the word still meant to break wind but it did not have to rude connotations of today.
Prev Question: What is a easy way to fall asleep
People also view