Does the hiccups mean your growing
No. Many conditions are associated with hiccups, but none has been shown to be the cause of hiccups. If you eat too fast, (MORE) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-the-hiccups-mean-your-growing ]
More Answers to "Does the hiccups mean your growing"
- Does hiccups mean your growing?
- No it doesn't. "Hiccups are sudden, involuntary contractions of the diaphragm muscle. As the muscle contracts repeatedly, the opening between your vocal cords snaps shut to check the inflow of air and makes the hiccup sound. Irritation...
- What is a remedy for hiccups?
- Hiccups. A hiccup is an unintentional movement (spasm) of the diaphragm, the muscle at the base of the lungs. The spasm is followed by quick closure of the vocal cords, which produces a distinctive sound.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- does hiccups mean your growing?
- Q: please answer soon!!!
- A: no. hiccups is a way to expel out foreign objects.
- Babies with hiccups...does it really mean they are growing?
- Q: my baby has hiccups in my belly....and I'm curious, does it really mean they are growing or is that just some old wives tale? What causes hiccups in grown people?
- A: I think no one really knows what cause hiccups in babies. Perhaps they get them when they are over-stimulated...but over-stimulated in the womb? I dunno, but I do know that it's nothing to worry about. Nothing needs to be done unless the child seems upset or the hiccups last longer than five or ten minutes.But as far as what causes hiccups? Hiccups are frequent, sudden contractions of the diaphragm muscle.They can be caused by irritation or stimulation anywhere along the path from the brain, down the phrenic nerve, to the diaphragm muscle itself.
- when you get hiccups does it mean you still growing?
- Q: im 16 yrs old and i had got the hiccups couple times this summer does this mean im still growing
- A: No. It means something is irritating your diaphragm.
Prev Question: Is cold air good for your lungs
People also view