Does ringworm itch
Ringworm infections can itch. Can ChaCha answer anything else for you? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-ringworm-itch ]
More Answers to "Does ringworm itch"
- Does ringworm itch?
- They itch like mad crazy. Don't scratch them or you can get it infected. Go to wal-greens in the pharmacy department and as them to give you some cream for a ring worm. And ask them how often do you put the cream on.
- What is ringworm?
- Ringworm, also known as "Tinea", is an infection of the skin, characterized by a reddish to brownish raised or bumpy patch of skin that may be lighter in the center, giving the appearance of a 'ring'. Contrary to its name, ringwor...
- How do you get ringworm?
- Many bacteria and fungi - both useful and harmful - live on your body. Some provide a number of benefits while others form infections, proving uncomfortable and even deadly. Understanding ringworm causes in humans is the best way to know ho...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- does ringworm itch???
- Q: does ringworm always itch. i think i have it but it doesn't itch.
- A: They itch like mad crazy. Don't scratch them or you can get it infected. Go to wal-greens in the pharmacy department and as them to give you some cream for a ring worm. And ask them how often do you put the cream on.
- I have a red rash that looks like ringworm but does not itch .?
- Q: I have a strange rash that comes and goes that is on my back and stomach. They used to be larger in size and seem to be smaller now than they used to be. The doctor said it looked like ringworm several years ago, but it never completely went away even after I got a cortisone shot. It does not itch and is not very noticeable until I get hot but I can't go to the pool or wear a bathing suit like this, people might think I have a disease!!! I wonder if it is some kind of fungus in my body that won't go away! I really wish someone knew what it was. PLEASE HELP!!!
- A: i had this same thing that turned out to be psoriasis. it is chronic and there is no cure though there are lots of different treatments that can put it in remission. see a dermatologist to find out if this is your condition.
- Ringworm does not itch, WHY?
- Q: I HAVE WHAT LOOKS LIKE A RINGWORM ON MY SIDE. IT'S A PERFECT RAISED RED CIRCLE AND IT DOES NOT ITCH. IT'S JUST THERE. CAME UP ABOUT WEDNESDAY. IT THISE REALLY A RINGWORM? WHAT CAN I DO FOR IT. NEITHER MY NEW PUP OR MY CAT HAS THEM FROM WHAT I CAN TELL. CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE...
- A: It doesn't always itch. Any athletes foot cream will work to kill it.
Prev Question: What is the best way to prevent mosquito bites
People also view