Does ice tea couse kidney stones
Yes, the high concentration of oxalate in iced tea can cause kidney stones in some people. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-ice-tea-couse-kidney-stones ]
More Answers to "Does ice tea couse kidney stones"
- Does Ice Tea Cause Kidney Stones?
- I think it does. We see more kidney stones during the summer when it is warm and people are drinking more ice tea. A lot of urologist will tell their patients to avoid tea.
- Why is Iced Tea and not Hot Tea bad for kidney stones??
- I just read the EmpowHer News article that says ice tea is the worst thing that someone is who is prone to kidney stones can drink (which is my husband), due to the oxalates in the iced tea. Why is it specifically ice tea and not hot tea?...
- Does iced tea give you kidney stones?
- Kidney stones are made of calcium. If you look at the nutrition facts of the iced teas you've mentioned, they have 0% calcium. There are some other uncommon types of kidney stones, but I doubt they are made by tea. Some doctors recommend to...
Prev Question: What is the cure for a yeast infection
People also view