Does dry skin cause skin to itch
Itching, flaking, scaling, peeling, tightness of skin, rough looking or feeling skin, and fine lines are all symptoms of dry skin. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-dry-skin-cause-skin-to-itch ]
More Answers to "Does dry skin cause skin to itch"
- Can dry skin cause your ears to itch inside?
- Put a little Hydrogen Peroxide on a Q-Tip and swab the inside of your ear gently; then listen. Hear that crackling? It's cleaning the ear wax in side your ear. That's what makes it itch.
- What can cause such itchy, dry skin?
- It is cause of the Winter and the coldness. Use lotion (too bad I can't use lotion cause Im allergic).
- What would cause dry skin and itchiness on your scrotum??
- Eczema That's the same location I have it. What a horrible disease. No one spends any time or money trying to come up with a cure, because it destroys your will to live, but won't kill you. The drug companies make billions off of worthless ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I have dry skin in my ears and they itch like crazy, does anyone know the cause?
- A: I've given up trying to get my GP to take this complaint seriously. I live in Toronto which, according to the UN, is the most cosmopolitan city in the world.I went to a Chinese herbal store and asked. They suggested Rose Water.This used to be available in any ordinary drug store in the aisle with the rubbing alcohol and the Epsom salt. I found it in an East Indian food mart in a suburban mall.I dip the end of a cotton swab and whisk my ear canal. An end for each ear. I take a cotton ball, wet it with the Rose Water and wipe the outer ear and lobe. I put a sun block moisturizer on the tip of my ear to protect against possible drying of the skin.Do I care what causes it? No. I'm happy to have found an inexpensive and effective way to get rid of the symptoms.
- I have really dry skin that gets cut easily when I itch. What can cause such itchy, dry skin?
- Q: This is also a year-round thing. I often scratch so much, that I get little cuts all over my skin. The usual areas are my lower legs and belly.
- A: It is cause of the Winter and the coldness. Use lotion (too bad I can't use lotion cause Im allergic).
- Dry skin, itching on arms,legs&back. Scratching causes white patches. What is it? What will help?
- Q: Usually use moisturizer to help with the dryness. But a day out in the sun & pool last weekend worsened the itch.Am a vegetarian, do drink about 2-3 litres of water a day.
- A: It's bad eczema, the pool water (ie chemicals will make it worst) the best cure is not that horrible E45 stuff that doctors give out, but plain and common known as Vaserline, try to avoid using any perfumed products as this aggravates most shin complaints such as this. Put plenty on the areas day and night and let it sink in. It cleared my eczema up for good.
Prev Question: What are the treatments of chronic fatigue syndrome
People also view