Does drinking eye drops make you sick
It is not recommended that you drink eye drops. Follow the directions for use that are printed on the label. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-drinking-eye-drops-make-you-sick ]
More Answers to "Does drinking eye drops make you sick"
- Can drinking eye drops make you sick or vomit?
- You will get sick. and you will feel it
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does drinking eye drops make you sick? Can it kill you?
- A: Depending on the type of eyedrop and the ingredients, you could actually land yourself in the ER.
- can drinking eye drops make you sick or vomit?
- A: You will get sick. and you will feel it
- As in the film Wedding Crashers, would drinking eye drops really make you sick? Why?
- A: Depending on the eye drops it can be fatal.The active ingredient in Visine eye drops is Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%. Swallowing this substance can result in a number of nasty effects, including: * Lowering body temperature to dangerous levels * Making breathing difficult, or even halting it entirely * Blurring vision * Causing nausea and vomiting * Elevating and then dropping blood pressure * Causing seizures or tremors * Sending the ingester into a comaPfizer's cautions to users of Visine include, "If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away." In view of the above list, that advice should not be taken lightly. Other Eye drops include similar warning against ingestion of the drops.These warnings are for adults, children are even more at risk.
Prev Question: What are second degree burns
People also view