Does dandruff make your hair grow
No, but it can cause itching and flaking of the scalp. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-dandruff-make-your-hair-grow ]
More Answers to "Does dandruff make your hair grow"
- How to Make Hair Grow
- The anagen phase is when the hair is growing, the catagen phase is when hair growth has stopped and telogen is when the hair sheds and the process starts all over again. In order to make the most out of these phases, there are some steps to...
- How to Make a Baby's Hair Grow
- Baby shampoo doesn't sting the eyes, and it helps to improve hair growth and to protect the baby's tender scalp by eliminating bacteria from the existing hair strands without altering the scalp's pH. Regularly trim what hair there is. This ...
- Does dandruff and dirt make your hair grow faster?
- It is unlikely that dirt helps your hair grow faster as it damages your hair and cause it to fail out. Dandruff has not effect on hair per se, but can cause intense itching which can pull out hair when you physically attack the itch. So the...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what foods make your hair grow,with dandruff in it and does flat ironing your hair make it fall out?
- Q: what foods make your hair grow,with dandruff in it and does flat ironing your hair make it fall out
- A: These are some things I found:Protein: liver, brewer's yeast, fish, eggs, beans, cottage cheese, yogurt, tofu. Iron: liver, whole grain cereals, dark green leafy vegetables, eggs, dates, raisins. B Vitamins: eggs, meat, poultry. Essential Fatty Acids: walnuts, canola oil, fish, soy. Vitamin E: avocados, nuts, seeds, olive oil. Sulfur: meats, fish, nuts, legumes, vegetables (especially onions). And flat ironing your hair will not make it fall out. Just remember to use a heat protector so it won't damage your hair.
- What are some good ways to make your hair grow and stop breakage and dandruff?
- Q: ok, im not baldy or anything but i'm having trouble getting my hair to grow and it breaks off a lil bit and i have a BAD dandruff problem...i think the breakage is coming from the highlights in my hair, which i am growing out and never again getting, but i just need to know how to make my hair grow fuller and healthier...please help!
- A: The breakage is because of split ends. You have to get your hair cut at least a good inch and a half to get all the split ends off, for dandruff buy some shampoo at your drug store if you have tired that and it doesn't work get a prescribed dandruff shampoo. That will stop that, So those are the ways I know of to fix your problem(s). Hope I helped :]
- Can Dandruff make your hair fall out?
- Q: I am 16 years old and I have some bald spots. I have been using gel and wax to spike my hair for the past five years. Before using gel I did not have any bald spots. Two weeks ago i found out that i had dandruffs on my hair. If i get rid of it could it possibly make my hair grow back or should i see a doctor to find out what the cause of my baldness is.
- A: Dandruff is just dry skin on your head, it shouldn't cause your hair to fall out. Could be something more serious, go see a dermatologist.
Prev Question: How can I make the redness on my face go away
People also view