Does chlamydia go away
Chlamydia is simple to treat with antibiotics, either a single dose or a course lasting up to two weeks. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-chlamydia-go-away ]
More Answers to "Does chlamydia go away"
- What Causes Chlamydia?
- Chlamydia is a bacterial infection caused by chlamydia trachomatis. If not properly treated, this sexually transmitted disease (STD) can not only cause damage to a woman's reproductive organs, it can also cause permanent infertility.
- Does chlamydia ever go away?
- Yes, chlamydia goes away -- it is very easy to be treated. All you need to do is ask for recommendations from a doctor- get a prescription and take antibiotics.
- How long does it take for Chlamydia to go away??
- No sex for 2 weeks at least. Alcohol does not affect the pills.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If you have Chlamydia after taking the pills that the Doc gave, how long does it take for Chlamydia to go away?
- Q: How many days, weeks or months does the Chlamydia stay with you? The Health Office gave me some pills to get rid of it. So may I please ask how long till it's all gone? Flushed away? Thank You!
- A: I had chlamydia and my doctor told me not to have sex for 7 days. After 7 days it will go away but you have to take the pills right and how they are prescribed.
- How long after you take azithromycin does Chlamydia go away?
- Q: Hello I am pregnant and I found out that I had Chlamydia. The doctor prescribed me azithromycin and I took them this was on April 31, my boyfriend also took the same medication the same day. We had no sex for 1 week and protected sex for 4 weeks. Do you think that the infection has cleared up? Please help!!
- A: STD Clinic Dubai, ZACK, Ph: 04-26 333 70, www. STDclinicDubai.com Azithromycin 1 Gm, as a single dose, safe treatment for chlamydia during pregnancy, should clear it in one week.Remember Gonorrhea can sometimes co-exist with Chlamydia. It is worthwhile testing/treating for Gonorrhea. Since you are pregnant, you should definitely undergo test for HIV and Syphilis (test for syphilis:VDRL/ RPR)Remember Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Chlamydia are all easily treatable.You are adequately treated for Chlamydia, if you had above mentioned dose. Once other infections are ruled out, you can have unprotected contact with your partner.
- How long does it take for Chlamydia to go away after taking the medicine?
- Q: i found out i had chlamydia and on the 6 of this month i went to the doctor and they gave me four pills to take in one dose, i took them that day and it still looks infected and it itches. what should i do? is it clearing up?
- A: You should have already started to see some results and get some relief. If your symptoms have not improved in the next day or two, go back to the doctor. There may be some other underlying condition or another infection they may have missed or overlooked.
Prev Question: What are the signs or testicle cancer
People also view