Does chew cause cancer
Chewing tobacco and snuff contain 28 cancer-causing agents. Those who chew have an increased risk of oral cancer. Keep ChaCha'ing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-chew-cause-cancer ]
More Answers to "Does chew cause cancer"
- Does Chewing Tobacco Cause Cancer?
- Plenty of people think that chewing tobacco is much safer than cigarettes, and that they can still get their nicotine this way without risking cancer. This is untrue, and there are numerous ways in which chewed tobacco elevates risk for can...
- I've Heard That Chewing Gums Causes Cancer. Is This Right??
- I don't think they definitively know what causes cancer, A very high percentage of smokers have various forms of cancer, especially lung cancer so that would be a fairly sure conclusion. Many other things have been considered such as plast...
- Does smoking or tobacco and paan chewing cause cancer??
- Smoking and chewing are known to cause cancer of the mouth, throat, bladder, lungs etc. Therefore, it is best to play it safe and, if you smoke or chew make every effort to stop.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does Chewing gum and smoking at the same time cause Cancer to your gums?
- Q: Does the two products hold some kind of Chemical imbalance that are hazardous to the gums...I know smoking causes cancer thats a fact...Im basically saying together will it speed up the process...
- A: This is an interesting question, and on the face of it, I would have to guess that it would indeed increase the chance of getting both mouth cancer (because of the increased residence time of various carcinogens in the mouth) and, I would imagine, stomach and eosophogial cancers, since you would be swallowing more carcinogens in your saliva than a smoker who is not chewing gum.Good luck with that!
- Has anyone tried that Smokey Mountain Snuff? Its a safe verison of chew. Dosent cause cancer, and what not.?
- Q: the website iswww.smokeymountainsnuff.com
- A: yes it tastes like a-s-s i didnt care for it i chewed cope for 15 odd years when i finaly did quit i did it cold turkey
- Does smoking while chewing gum cause tongue cancer?
- A: i've been told that it opens the pores in your mouth making it easier to cause cancer. whether that's based in fact, i have no idea.
Prev Question: How are people born blind
People also view