Does alcohol effect a Blood test
Alcohol such as Beer, Booze, Hooch, Liquor, Wine will effect a drug test from 1 hour to perhaps 10 or 12 hours after drinking. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-alcohol-effect-a-blood-test ]
More Answers to "Does alcohol effect a Blood test"
- Can alcohol effect blood test?
- You failed to mention what kind of test. If you mean medical tests for blood count, lipids, etc., it will not affect it directly, although the effects of the alcohol on the body can elicit changes that will make a difference over time. Unle...
- How much can that effect a blood alcohol test?
- I use so many different types of toxins it’s unreal. My shop does not have a fresh air supply system, so we have only cartridge type masks. I blew a .12 and a .10 on a breathalyzer and was arrested after work one evening and no one seems to...
- What Effect does Alcohol have on Your Blood Pressure??
- High blood pressure causes or contributes towards many health problems such as strokes, kidney failure and heart problems. High blood pressure can also cause aneurysms and hardening of the arteries, and it is very hard on major organs. As ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- does taking a throid medication have any effect on a blood alcohol test?
- A: If your are talking about Synthroid or any of its generics -- no, there is no interference on blood alcohol testing...
- I paint cars using urethanes, thinners, isocyanites ect. How much can that effect a blood alcohol test?
- Q: I use so many different types of toxins it's unreal. My shop does not have a fresh air supply system, so we have only cartridge type masks. I blew a .12 and a .10 on a breathalyzer and was arrested after work one evening and no one seems to acknowledge the fact that I was not drunk. The arresting officer even stated I was soiled with paint, paint thinners and solvents. Help me prove my case!
- A: A breathalyzer is not a blood alcohol test (BAT).... If the alcohol showed up on the BAT you are busted! Just being around paint, paint thinners, and solvents will not cause them to show up in your blood!
- can a lacerated liver effect the results of a blood alcohol test had the person been drinking?
- Q: can a lacerated liver effect the results of a blood alcohol test had the person been drinking?
- A: yes
Prev Question: What is the legal height to be considered a midget
People also view