Do crackers help an upset stomach
Upset stomach is sometimes caused by to much stomach acid and eating crackers can ease the ickiness in your stomach. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-crackers-help-an-upset-stomach ]
More Answers to "Do crackers help an upset stomach"
- How do soda crackers and ginger ale help an upset stomach??
- They help absorb and neutralize the stomach acid.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do soda crackers and ginger ale help an upset stomach?
- A: They help absorb and neutralize the stomach acid.
- Why do Saltine Crackers settle an upset stomach?
- A: the soda in them does it
- What food or beverages are suitable when you have an upset stomach?
- Q: Besides tea and crackers. What food and beverages are suitable when you have an upset stomach, such as Nausea, Diarreah, and throwing up?What kind of food prevent this?:)Thanks.
- A: for nausea you can make these different teas: * chamomile * cloves * ginger * pepperminthttp://www.gardenguides.com/herbs/remedies/nausea.htmfor diarrhea:Nutrition * Avoid coffee, chocolate, dairy products, strong spices, and solid foods. Introduce clear soup, crackers, white bread, rice, potatoes, applesauce, and bananas as diarrhea gets better. * Rice or barley water, fresh vegetable juices (especially carrot and celery), miso broth, or other clear broths help restore proper fluid and electrolyte balance. Make rice and barley water using 1 cup of raw grain to 1 quart of boiling water. Let steep for 20 minutes. Strain and drink throughout the day. * Lactobacillus taken as powder or in capsules helps normalize bowel flora and may help cure your diarrhea. Take as directed. * Glutamine (3,000 mg three times per day) is helpful in treating diarrhea that is caused by irritation of the intestinal lining rather than infection..... with more information found from sourcehttp://www.umm.edu/altmed/ConsConditions/Diarrheacc.html...eat foods high in complex carbohydrates, such as bananas, crackers, noodles, oatmeal, potatoes, rice, toast, and soups with rice or noodles. Dairy products and foods high in sugar or fat should be avoided.http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_diar.htm
Prev Question: Do you throw up when you have the flu
People also view